**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

So i am having buyers remorse on the baby kufi i just posted on the last page. Its a nice piece but in the end a baby size is just to small for my taste ( no clue how these dudes can rock micro's) I am going to list it up on ebay here shortly but i would be willing to accept offers from fellow members. If your interested or want pics or specs or any questions at all let me know. Also i realize i am going to be taking a L but i wont respond to lowball offers.
Why don't you ask for a refund?

Man the resell on diamonds are horrible, the only that will matter are grams. You're gonna think every offer is a lowball lol, but yea just return it it hasn't been that long.

Is it me........ Or are there A LOT of Jewelers of Instagram suddenly faking the Funk with Fake Watches Lately? I can't be the only one who is noticing this.... :smh: :smh:

Last edited:

Man the resell on diamonds are horrible, the only that will matter are grams. You're gonna think every offer is a lowball lol, but yea just return it it hasn't been that long.
while you are right about the diamonds i wouldn't sell it for scrap value.....i could take it to a pawn shop and get that. I would have to sell it to someone who actually wanted the piece for what it is and wanted a better deal. Bottom line is its a really nice piece but it doesn't look right on my chain and overall its just to small for my taste. I doubt returns are an option since its a custom piece of jewelry. And in fairness to @diamondcity he made exactly what i asked for and it just turns out i don't like it. 

@GoldenSun  i am in the market for a rolex right now you wanna trade up? lol

while you are right about the diamonds i wouldn't sell it for scrap value.....i could take it to a pawn shop and get that. I would have to sell it to someone who actually wanted the piece for what it is and wanted a better deal. Bottom line is its a really nice piece but it doesn't look right on my chain and overall its just to small for my taste. I doubt returns are an option since its a custom piece of jewelry. And in fairness to @diamondcity he made exactly what i asked for and it just turns out i don't like it. 

@GoldenSun
 i am in the market for a rolex right now you wanna trade up? lol

I just wanna see what it looks like around your neck

a grip of people have asked for a flick of it around the neck.......again i just want to say this has nothing to do with @diamondcity  he did a good job and the piece is really nice and he made exactly what i asked him to. Bottom line is i ****** up and copped something that was to small and i should have gotten a full. you live you learn.

503 holla at me....I was about to grab one from diamond city after the micro arrives I just got from him for my son...but hell I'll take it for a discount pm the numbers

a grip of people have asked for a flick of it around the neck.......again i just want to say this has nothing to do with @diamondcity  he did a good job and the piece is really nice and he made exactly what i asked him to. Bottom line is i ****** up and copped something that was to small and i should have gotten a full. you live you learn.
Looks pretty decent if you ask me. But if you are not happy with it...

Is it me........ Or are there A LOT of Jewelers of Instagram suddenly faking the Funk with Fake Watches Lately? I can't be the only one who is noticing this....
mean.gif
mean.gif
http://instagram.com/fakewatchbusta

http://instagram.com/realfauxpolice

http://instagram.com/the_rolex_enforcer

@GoldenSun  i am in the market for a rolex right now you wanna trade up? lol
Rolex's I have... about 500 in stock to be exact. But I would just melt it down anyways and you said you won't sell it for scrap. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Not that expensive? Even a used one is like 3k with a stretched out bracelet. I dont know where you come from but 3k is a lot of money. I only make half that every two days.

Back
Top Bottom