**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

What am I going to come your city for.
You making me money?
You a *****? We gone ****?
What type of response is that, see now I know what happened. You got caught slipping smoking wavey, you already said you got hit up outside your apartment block? Now out of town slipping? Why you changing the story.

Look I have no problem with you getting robbed I said that. It doesn't make you any less of a man. Out your zone slipping is one thing understandable. Out of your territories, it ain't about being tough or gangster either, I already said anybody can get got, this is real life.
No one is bullet proof. My actual point was...

You got robbed in your own hood. Outside your apartment. Now bought a replacement chain "claimed people hating on it" and now tuck it, proudly "it's real subtle tucked, I hope they think it's silver" to me it's like :smh: where's your pride? Why you even wear a chain? You got got. done nothing back in your own hood? Now tuck your stuff, then got upset with me, when I said yo, that's lame behaviour. Which it is. Pick your chin up, You tried likening me to yourself. Or weaker and fake disrespecting me, No. I ain't like you. You ain't above me.

You proved that with your stories and words, to be talking bout who I am, what I'm about, and I honestly wasn't trying to do that to you either it wasn't that deep, just giving you some advice on the way you living, thinking sucks. But it's your life I wasn't trying to disrespect you, or belittle you. Just help you see where your going wrong and get back some self respect. You spat in my face started calling me out for that, open your mouth next time someone's putting hands on you taking your ****, not to the person saying you shouldn't be living like that. People making out I'm on some nut ****. |I

Yall ****** in here writin diatribes and ****, take that to PM.

What did son car have to do with his rollie leaning? And Allstar I'm a regular dude as well who ain't letting anyone take anything from me, but when it comes to jewels it ain't just about picking your chin up. Most 9-5 dudes ain't comfortable with having that on they hip, when that's the case you ain't gonna go with your whole team to see your BM I don't believe in tucking either, but it's different strokes for different folks.

What did son car have to do with his rollie leaning? And Allstar I'm a regular dude as well who ain't letting anyone take anything from me, but when it comes to jewels it ain't just about picking your chin up. Most 9-5 dudes ain't comfortable with having that on they hip, when that's the case you ain't gonna go with your whole team to see your BM I don't believe in tucking either, but it's different strokes for different folks.

You don't visit the car thread?

Kid posts pictures of it at least 12 days a week.

@Wade187

Repped :smokin
Yeah everybody live how they want to live, what can I say that I ain't already said, I think if you shining in someone else hood with out the strap and you ain't got people's there or known like that, you asking to get took, your out your zone. But if you grew up in your zone, you should be a free man to walk your streets with out nobody troubling you.

Last edited:
[/quote]

I mean the only things on that table it can make room for are the two bracelets, why they being selfish instead of giving it decent space?

Last edited:
@Wade187

Repped :smokin
Yeah everybody live how they want to live, what can I say that I ain't already said, I think if you shining in someone else hood with out the strap and you ain't got people's there or known like that, you asking to get took, your out your zone. But if you grew up in your zone, you should be a free man to walk your streets with out nobody troubling you.

You really believe that? And that having a strap will make a difference.

IMO, also depends on how serious/neckbreaking your jewelry is. If you walking around the hood by yourself with like a full size Jesus piece and a 9-11mm cuban, you got a death wish whether you got the strap or not. I'm talking about real hoods where the number of bodies a year> days in a year.

:lol: At you guys thinking they care if you are strapped or not.

Last edited:
You really believe that? And that having a strap will make a difference.

IMO, also depends on how serious/neckbreaking your jewelry is. If you walking around the hood by yourself with a full size Jesus piece and a 9-11mm cuban, you got a death wish whether you got the strap or not.

:lol: At you guys thinking they care if you are strapped or not.

Lol what. Who is they? The damn cartel ain't coming for you, you damn right they care. And no it doesn't mean nothing if they got the drop, but as said before if you play it with common sense and pay attention to your surrounding you need nothing more than that. They trying to trade your **** in for some money, your chain sure as hell aint worth their life.

Lol what. Who is they? The damn cartel ain't coming for you, you damn right they care. And no it doesn't mean nothing if they got the drop, but as said before if you play it with common sense and pay attention to your surrounding you need nothing more than that. They trying to trade your **** in for some money, your chain sure as hell aint worth their life.

"They" is self explanatory.

And no it doesn't mean nothing if they got the drop

Exactly. That's my point.

your chain sure as hell aint worth their life
:lol: Are you serious?

Last edited:
Very. Y'all give these stick up kids too much credit. If they going after chains they ain't about much I promise you, they go for it when it look easy that's all there is to it. If anyone in here know a street dude down to die for someone else chain lmk, and there is some but they iq is rocks so if they get you you gotta give up on life and bite the bullet

Very. Y'all give these stick up kids too much credit. If they going after chains they ain't about much I promise you, they go for it when it look easy that's all there is to it. If anyone in here know a street dude down to die for someone else chain lmk, and there is some but they iq is rocks so if they get you you gotta give up on life and bite the bullet

|I people want what's easy, nobody want a problem, when somebody give you problems start throwing problems back, see if they take it like they try give it, watch them fold.

Last edited:
Whatcanisay you got chains, rings, sneakers, and boxes all on your wrist and we over here acting like your Rollie can't lean a little to make room. My fault man, much respect

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom