**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

^^ maybe my eyes are bad but to me the only one of those chains that appears to be a cuban is the smallest one on the bottom of the 3. and from looking i would guess around 5mm

Last edited:
All u people with these Jesus pieces n I bet not even half of u go to church or are religious
eyes.gif

Nope more of a curiosity I never understood religious jewelry or tattoos... Or why people get Jesus tatts and chains if they aren't religious like what is it suppose to symbolize but that lion piece is straight fire

I understand wat ur saying but my question is y if u DONT go to church or are not religious... I'm not talkin about praying cause almost everyone prays even if they don't belive in the GOD but I no I've seen chains n tats of crosses n Jesus were ppl don't go to church or care and say there athiest
And for the athiest that went Buddhist plz tell me u don't have a Jesus piece lol

Quote:
LAX coming with that heat!!!

New Jesus piece and final touches on Saint Michael's peep the details folks

NT getting it first and direct.

Yellow x Rose x White gold
Im looking forward to see those Kanye piece without ice....it looks too dope....

How much do those Mario pendents cost with stones that dance anyways? Rough estimate I guess.

Why are you worried about other men?

That's the real question.

Never said I was worried home boy just wanna no ppls logic that's all and for some one that didn't put there 2 cents in u seem to b worried about me n my thought so y are u worried about a man?

Why are you worried about other men?

That's the real question.

Never said I was worried home boy just wanna no ppls logic that's all and for some one that didn't put there 2 cents in u seem to b worried about me n my thought so y are u worried about a man?

Plz direct your questions to the thread about nothing. If you don't have anything to bring to this thread jewelry wise leave. Let us do as we please.

Just a simple question ppl enjoy ya jewelry and look into faberge eggs those are some sweet pieces of jewelry

I like the design of Tyga's Horus piece. I feel like a way smaller version of the Horus piece Ye did would be yoga flame.

he has a CLEAN Heyzues, b.

Yerp

I understand wat ur saying but my question is y if u DONT go to church or are not religious... I'm not talkin about praying cause almost everyone prays even if they don't belive in the GOD but I no I've seen chains n tats of crosses n Jesus were ppl don't go to church or care and say there athiest
And for the athiest that went Buddhist plz tell me u don't have a Jesus piece lol

I have four of them.

U mad?

I also have a Star of David tattoo on my left thigh and a pentagram on my right bicep and was a one time born again Mormon.

Last edited:
not that i condone fake stuff of any kind these jewlers got some real balls selling fake **** to celebs i get it if they were reg folk but dam :lol:

not that i condone fake stuff of any kind these jewlers got some real balls selling fake **** to celebs i get it if they were reg folk but dam :lol:

I follow damn near all the jewelers on Instagram, I see it happen so much that I think the celebs know their watch/jewelry is fake

Back
Top Bottom