**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Damn not kiss too, I figured all his stuff was real, must have been a shady jeweler because he deleted his IG after this

On some mayweather type sheet

except we all KNOW without any question Money May has funds like that with ample to spare...lets hope Meek is not just blowing through his on jewels, cars etc.

btw, the pic below does NOT take into account how much he made off the pay per view figures :smh:

except we all KNOW without any question Money May has funds like that with ample to spare...lets hope Meek is not just blowing through his on jewels, cars etc.

btw, the pic below does NOT take into account how much he made off the pay per view figures
mean.gif
haha I love Money May but damn.... that's extremely ridiculous when you think about it. why would we hope meek wasn't blowing through his? I hope he does and in turn stops rapping. he sucks.
wink.gif

lol all these questions about how much dudes are makin

if yall really want to know that bad

try and look up these guys schedules, or contact their people about pricing on bookings

if theyre booked up, then they are at least workin and gettin it, their price demands should be a a little hint at how much these guys are making
to be honest 98% of the people that get posted over and over in this thread shouldn't be making a cent on what they are doing. and that's what's sickening about it
mean.gif
 making millions and millions off of pure CRAP. but that's the current state of this society for ya
eyes.gif

Son, music is subjective. Talking about the state of society, like weak rappers weren't becoming millionaires way more easily in the past :lol:

Word on the streets is Meek hired a great financial advisor & in turn made some great investments..Real estate & otherwise..he'll be aight

Rappers have a very short life span. Soon all those jewels will be on Ebay. Any "Great financial advisor" wont take a dusty rapper as a client especially someone who spends non stop on jewelry. Its not the old days so he doesn't make anything off cd sales. All his money comes from touring and he is taking home about 30% from what his fee is after 10% Agent fees, 15% Manager fees, 10% Lawyer fees, Not to mention producers, road managers, accountant and taxes. Guy probably has a huge entourage as well that leech off him. People on here are acting like he's selling out sports arena's. 

Son, music is subjective. Talking about the state of society, like weak rappers weren't becoming millionaires way more easily in the past
laugh.gif
I'm talking about how these ******** are making jillions of dollars over sickening **** that shouldn't be as glorified as it is. It's something wrong in our society when all u have to do is twerk and make stupid things look cool and boom you got more money than most people with respectable jobs.

Last edited:
I'm talking about how these ******** are making jillions of dollars over sickening **** that shouldn't be as glorified as it is. It's something wrong in our society when all u have to do is twerk and make stupid things look cool and boom you got more money than most people with respectable jobs.

Back
Top Bottom