**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

^Nice bro, If you don't mind me asking are you getting a letter engraved or a phrase/picture?

^Nice bro, If you don't mind me asking are you getting a letter engraved or a phrase/picture?
Thanks man. Ya thats what i dont know haha. I was thinking either my initials or one of those lions that you see on english crests. You thinking of getting a ring made up ?

Thanks man. Ya thats what i dont know haha. I was thinking either my initials or one of those lions that you see on english crests. You thinking of getting a ring made up ?

Yea I'm getting one made soon in yellow gold. I have the same dilemma tho, choosing between initials and a crest type thing.

Yea I'm getting one made soon in yellow gold. I have the same dilemma tho, choosing between initials and a crest type thing.
Cool man, post some pics when you get it done.

I dont think theres one jeweler i follow on IG that hasnt made these.. i like em tho :nthat:

After getting rejected by cash money he had to do something different.

Game is on Cash Money tho.... I think this is meant to be more of his own YM sort of thing....

Its not like game actually signing rappers tho. From his IG most of BME is just his homies for the time being

Game is on Cash Money tho.... I think this is meant to be more of his own YM sort of thing....

Its not like game actually signing rappers tho. From his IG most of BME is just his homies for the time being
What happened to BWS tho? lol Then he had "money gang" 

mr519 mr519 Man I think he prolly just uses those as tax write offs.... The homies get free clothes and new chains tho which aint a bad deal

After getting rejected by cash money he had to do something different.

It was never confirmed and when asked he would duck and dodge the question about CM. So I really doubt he ever signed.

Back
Top Bottom