**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Would you wear that tight a** sweatsuit at 40 years old?
Tight? his joint FITS I guess it would be better if he was 40 and had a 4x sweatsuit hanging off his *** right?

Some of you dudes need to move on it aint 2002 fam.

And I'm not no skinny jean, chubbie short kinda dude but if you have issue with the fit of those sweats your buggin.
My man is stacking sweats and people calling them tight? smh people try to hard to put others down relax
wtf is stacking sweats?

Tight? his joint FITS I guess it would be better if he was 40 and had a 4x sweatsuit hanging off his *** right?

And I'm not no skinny jean, chubbie short kinda dude but if you have issue with the fit of those sweats your buggin.

My man is stacking sweats and people calling them tight? smh people try to hard to put others down relax
wtf is stacking sweats?

This is stacking jeans

He is doing this with sweatpants not to mention he has plenty of room he looks comfortable.

http://www.themodestman.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/Stacking-1.jpg

wtf is stacking sweats?
This is stacking jeans

He is doing this with sweatpants not to mention he has plenty of room he looks comfortable.

http://www.themodestman.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/Stacking-1.jpg
Ya who knows. Back to the jewelry lol

Nothing wrong with wearing clothes that fit, people need to just be themselves, don't worry what the next man is doing or thinks |I

Last edited:
98grams 18k Yellow gold Curb link.  Seems too good to be true for $3500, any thoughts?  Internet ad in my area, I usually go this route for copping

If dudes think those sweats are TIGHT, I don't want to see what's in your wardrobe.
Dudes saying it like they're leggings :x

Sweats are a bit snug.

Most of ya'll dudes on here wear legging jeans so of course ya'll think it looks fine. All up in that skinny jogging pants thread. :nerd:

****** On Here Debating About Another Mans Sweat Pants
mean.gif
. God 

98grams 18k Yellow gold Curb link.  Seems too good to be true for $3500, any thoughts?  Internet ad in my area, I usually go this route for copping
1. Its hollow

2. 18k is the most faked gold so if you buy get it tested first

Back
Top Bottom