**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Kufi piece is too dope :pimp: I'm about to grab one off LAX but I'm trying to get him to agree to overnight it before i send the bread.

Last edited:
Now I want that kuffi.... Lax?
Yes,

Diamondcity has very nice kufi as well, which I owe one of. 
Is it real?
Yes, 
Kufi piece is too dope
pimp.gif
I'm about to grab one off LAX but I'm trying to get him to agree to overnight it before i send the bread.
What you did there, I see it. Lmaooooo

While in LA I had the chance to meet this dude

Who happened be to the person who cut the wax to this ignorant legendary piece.

Last edited:
Those pics make 1mm look huge. Did you check Icebox and GoldenSun? I'm sure they could give you a more competitive price than Daniels and from what has been shown both make some solid cubans.
The difference is def noticable between the 2 sizes I think, which is why I decided to post and ask you guys for your opinion on which you would choose. I did shoot GoldenSun an email a little while ago, I'm waiting to hear back. I have not reached out to Icebox. Looking at GoldenSun's cubans, the links almost look a little more square than Daniels do. Its probably just me, but I love Daniels links. I'm hoping GoldenSun replies to my email with pics so I can really check them out.

The difference is def noticable between the 2 sizes I think, which is why I decided to post and ask you guys for your opinion on which you would choose. I did shoot GoldenSun an email a little while ago, I'm waiting to hear back. I have not reached out to Icebox. Looking at GoldenSun's cubans, the links almost look a little more square than Daniels do. Its probably just me, but I love Daniels links. I'm hoping GoldenSun replies to my email with pics so I can really check them out.
I apologize. Send me another one. It might have gotten lost in my inbox.

Back
Top Bottom