**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

dont get partying and networking/getting $$$ confused. and y come in here and explain to a bunch of non paying non believers anyway, just my 2cent

So you don't think anyone in here spent money with lax :lol:

Last edited:
its the same story with some of these weak minded people on this board. 

I personally have dealt with LAX and he is a stand up guy. I just sent him something this week and he could have charged me for work that was not possible to do on what i sent him; but he did not.

Fraud Never happened  in ANY instance with me and as JC said you have yet to even show any documentation of a fraud. I employ and pay individuals on this very board... they know and see me. That same person you were talking down on as a valet has built a bank roll with me, owns a business with me etc.

Im not going to acknowledge some diatribe of question and rebuttal with anyone on any matters because its a waste of time. People on here get money with me (nice checks at that) know me in real life. you can keep all the virtual witch hunting none of it materializes into anything but crying who is authentic. You don't know me and if you ever saw me you would have little to no words for me. my company gets advertised for free on DC news now; I have no reason to even waste the time. that is not a flex that is the real. I lose more money arguing about nonsense

good luck to you all

:rofl: :rofl: :x :x :wow: :wow:

Ol 'send me a thousand and ill send u a million' *** dude :rofl:

Last edited:
Lol. Reread my post. It was a joke. You've never actually exposed anyone doing anything. LAX has waaaay more positive feedback than negative, and you definitely aint coppin rollies or chains anyways, so what would you know bout it? I speak from personal experience. And Goldstreet is a scammer for driving rented cars? It costs more to rent a new rolls for a week than most posters here make in a month. Who lost money with Goldstreet?
that's the dumbest defense...that's like saying "nah hitlers not a bad guy, I did business with him once. Show me one person on niketalk that was in a camp and I'll stop." Just bc no one here personally got sammed doesn't mean they aren't scammers. And that pic is on LAXs Instagram. Like what don't u understand about that. It is on HIS Instagram. That means he posted it. U get it? Or r u still lost?

Yea of course there's more proof of hitler being a bad guy than lax being a scammer, that's not the point. The point was that your logic made no sense.

Ok. So we have thousands of satisfied customers, and one who says he was scammed. What is your point? How many jewelry purchases have you made? How many authentic swiss watches do you own? How many thousands of dollars have you spent with LAX or any other jewelers? Everything that I am saying is coming from personal experience in the real world. You made yourself look like a complete idiot comparing a jeweler supposedly selling fake watches to Hitler. I just speak on what I know. LAX may have pulled a scam, that much is true, but nothing has been substantiated, and I don't really care about anybody's opinion except LAX, Willdabeast and others who have actually dealt with or been scammed by LAX. Im done talking about this, LAX aint payin me **** anyways and if he sold me a fake watch I'd be at his house to pick up my refund in cash as soon as I found out.

Bro you missed the point

Jay-Z with the new Roc Nation logo...made by Rafaello

Bro you missed the point
i swear to god this dude only reads wat he wants to read. this is y u cant reason with someone who doesnt have any type of an open mind or logical reasoning skills. no where did i compare lax to hitler. i was saying his biggest argument,"show me someone on nt who got scammed", wasnt worth ish.

Hes right though, I can go back 6 or 8 years and remember numerous people satisfied with lax (besides communication). everyone always joked and talked **** to him but no one ever questioned his integrity. Ive never heard of anyone getting scammed until 3 days ago, and I still want to know what everyone was pming ol boy, you cant come in here stating you got a lot of pm's of people getting ripped off and not post it. 

plus he already stated this isnt a good look for lax and that he needs to get in here and explain asap

Last edited:
All i know is that if i was being accused of scamming someone for 20-30k and i truly didn't scam them, i would be on here the same day not only defending myself but providing proof that that watch was authentic. But instead he is avoiding the thread because he's either A.) too ashamed to show his face or B.) he's trying to come up with an excuse. There is no point arguing with someone siding with lax.

i dealt with lax rollie, was legit cant speak on his dealings with other but it could be he slangs a mix of fake and real **** it may happen. I also want to know if the rolex authenticator on instagram is legit himself, is what he exposes backed by facts?

Any way you look at it, you compared him to Hitler. I said show me anyone who was scammed by him anywhere. So far we have one person, who happens to be on NT.
I completely get what ur saying...he's done a ton of legit business. And were not arguing here we are discussing. It's just that when he's posting **** on here all the time and this happens and he falls back. That's all the evidence I need. U know what I mean? Like say it was real and the watch busta guy was bs, lax would be in here providing all the proof of authenticity within minutes I would think.

i dealt with lax rollie, was legit cant speak on his dealings with other but it could be he slangs a mix of fake and real **** it may happen. I also want to know if the rolex authenticator on instagram is legit himself, is what he exposes backed by facts?

If you're talking about fakewatchbusta then yea he's legit :lol: he's made major jewelers admit to selling fake watches because the client can't drop 50k on the real one just ask jadakiss

Last edited:
Any way you look at it, you compared him to Hitler. I said show me anyone who was scammed by him anywhere. So far we have one person, who happens to be on NT.
I completely get what ur saying...he's done a ton of legit business. And were not arguing here we are discussing. It's just that when he's posting **** on here all the time and this happens and he falls back. That's all the evidence I need. U know what I mean? Like say it was real and the watch busta guy was bs, lax would be in here providing all the proof of authenticity within minutes I would think.

Yeah, I agree. He isn't helping his case by avoiding this thread. It is typical of him tho. He is probably at some backyard pool party with Southside Tarantino,Hustle Crow, Yung Slap and the Marta Rax Posse.

Yeah, I agree. He isn't helping his case by avoiding this thread. It is typical of him tho. He is probably at some backyard pool party with Southside Tarantino,Hustle Crow, Yung Slap and the Marta Rax Posse.
somebodys gotta run the taco bus

embarassed.gif

Back
Top Bottom