**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Im here havent worked for a week just dealing with issues with my dads health so I haven't had time to see the watch , none the less the  issue will be fixed. thank you everyone for your patience

Thank you for coming in lax. I'm sorry to hear about your dad. He will be in my prayers. All I wanted was to hear what you had to say about this and since I ain't here nothin after willdabeast posted I thought you was dodging us I kind of jumped to conclusions. In none of my exposures did I try to harm the person for no reason. I rly thought you was playin the fellow who posted here so I would really like to know what went down. That guy that was laughing at me for wanting to kill myself has the wrong idea of what I try to do on these boards and that's fine. That's his opinion but the only thing I try to do is help and protect this community. I hope your dad gets a speedy recovery my man.

That bracelet is MEAN! :x :smh: :pimp:

Love this bracelet too (if it is one :nerd:) :x :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:
I haven't posted anything on NT for years but I feel like I need to jump on here to vouch for my guy. LAX is a real one off the jump. I pretty much grew up off NT since I was about 14-15, I'm 24 now. I've known LAX for about a 5 years now. Dude is official. I've been copping my jewelry from him for a few years. I've sent him my Rolex Presi a few times and got it shipped back to me no problem at all. I met him for the first time when I took a vacation out to LA about 3 years ago. He came to my hotel room with about 100k worth of jewelry easy, doli (by himself). Ever since, I respect what he's about and how he carries himself. He might not reply back with an answer right away but he always finds time to respond. People need to understand, we don't check these websites on a daily or even hourly basis.

I hope everyone works out the issues they have with him. 

NT always.

I can't wait till I can afford some jewels
Rolex, Jesus piece and a Cuban bracelet is all I need.

Back
Top Bottom