**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

smokin.gif

al dente 1985 :pimp:

how are you gonna make a statement and then dude puts up and then call him a lame for callin'your ****,

so...............

@GoldenSun
 more jewelry pron please

Why does it alwAys have to be that one person who comes in and try to take the high road and be mature.....

Just sit back and enjoy the ignorance
laugh.gif
lol i know, im usually the one who likes to watch the crash

but that was wild ******ed, i could see if dude boasted 470k, but it was 47k

although its still a respectable number to just have in your account, to say its more than dudes parents make in a year is what made it od lame imo

and if you want to call it 47kilos, thats just over 100lbs, i dont even touch anything less than 90k to get the blood flowin

(turns in pissing comp application)

i
The cuban on that jesus is beautiful.  When I look at a 5mm cuban on daniels youtube, it looks horrid.  But with those pics with the jesus on it, i most def will cop one.  Love the simpsons shirt too.

Thanks b..I felt the same way when I was pics it always looked "Dainty" but I tried a 7mm and I thought the cuban out shined the piece @ that point..So i went with the 5.

The shirt i got from uniqlo they have a whole Simpons x uniqlo collection

http://www.uniqlo.com/us/product/men-the-simpsons-graphic-short-sleeve-t-shirt-093105.html#00

I need to sell my Miami Cuban , it's 14k 28 inches 165 grams. How much should I look to get ?

Last edited:
A little over scrap
nah if you have a nice cuban you can easily get more then scrap right now because they are so popular. you will have to be under retail a few hundred obviously but still can easily get more then scrap. I have had offers for close to retail on mine, getting rid of yours for a decent price should be no problem with how popular they are right now.

Back
Top Bottom