**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

The Toronto boys are truly running the game right now. Even with the jewels. OvO have dope crew chains and now the weekend. I can't find any clear pics but these.

Til we overdose :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

I used to think Fab was the man back in the day but over the last five years I realized just how much unoriginal and corny he is.

Anything that's hot best believe he'll be front and center with it acting like it was his all along.

^^ Sound like he giving you the run around. Even if somebody burned him it's his responsibility as a businessman to run you back your cash period. Talking
about tryna find another buyer for a fufu *** watch ***** :rofl: Will you better than me bc for that kinda money I'm on a flight & at homes neck.

Holy he still hasnt paid you back??? The longer you let him get away with it the less he's gonna give a s*** about you. No offense man but hes pretty much just treating you like a mark. You gotta confront him in person or sue him.

Guaranteed he unloaded that watch the day after you sent it back. He probably made 60k off that garbage.

god dam LAX is a ****** snake bruh playin with your money like its the thing to do :rofl:

dude gives no dambs at all :rofl: bruh said yeah i sold you a fake watch you still not getting a refund and imma sell it to someone else :rofl:

Last edited:
god dam LAX is a ****** snake bruh playin with your money like its the thing to do :rofl:

dude gives no dambs at all :rofl: bruh said yeah i sold you a fake watch you still not getting a refund and imma sell it to someone else :rofl:

Reminds me of the time Young Dro offered an iPod instead of a refund for some sneaker transaction. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom