**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Saw this at one of the jewelry stores at the Advance building while picking up the gold id bracelet we got my daughter for her baptism. Might have to cop if I can get it for the right price
Ziedmans had one a couple years ago. One of the doughboys got one too with blue stones in it

I know I asked a couple questions in here but has anyone dealt with Swiss-wrist.com before? 

In am attempt to save the thread:

Heads up, since @GoldenSun  set me up with my first diamond cuban, I decided to grab another.  

So here's where I'm at:

+ 10MM 14kt White Gold Bracelet from Rey's.  He's going to ship out this week.

+ I'll ship out to Golden Sun as long as they can have me right this week.

+ Hopefully will have out next week.

Plan on pairing it with a Rolex Daytona my sister bought me.

Still looking for a Cartier Just un Clou nail bracelet.  I don't wear brolic jewelery -- pairing a cuban with a just un clou is about as badass as it goes for my style.  Maybe an Audemar, but that's about it.

If you wanted to find out the authenteethcity of the swiss rist all you had to do was google them.

Some people had good experiences while others had dealt with received pre-owned items when it was stated as new. They did receive a refund though

I'm freaked out by spider eye jesus

I take it you mean the bottom yellow and black one? Yeah the diamonds in the corner of each eye is weird.

Last edited:
In am attempt to save the thread:

Heads up, since @GoldenSun
 set me up with my first diamond cuban, I decided to grab another.  

So here's where I'm at:

+ 10MM 14kt White Gold Bracelet from Rey's.  He's going to ship out this week.
+ I'll ship out to Golden Sun as long as they can have me right this week.
+ Hopefully will have out next week.

Plan on pairing it with a Rolex Daytona my sister bought me.

Still looking for a Cartier Just un Clou nail bracelet.  I don't wear brolic jewelery -- pairing a cuban with a just un clou is about as badass as it goes for my style.  Maybe an Audemar, but that's about it.

:pimp:

Any reason for not getting the cuban direct from GoldenSun? Theirs looks pretty solid.

You should post your watches. Sounds like you probably have an impressive collection.

@Frank Mucus
, love the abstract Jesus piece. Your thoughts?  His -- Flawless' -- pricing is aggressive.  Only thing keeping me back.

Not a fan. After having previously owning a Tito I prefer these styles or other similar iterations.

And like you said, his prices are :x

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom