**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

you can actually get mint ones for 4-5k...

its just that they are used but barely show wear if you can find someone to give you a good deal

Prob from a jeweler or locally from watch enthusiasts I guess. I haven't seen a mint one being sold by AD's for SS Ceramic Bezel Submariner that low. If you do jump on it.

I was looking at beitlings

Go with the crown.

Just picked this up a few days ago.. Ulysse Nardin Maxi Marine Diver w/ waves

Looks really good on-wrist I think and got an unreal deal. Will post my other watches when I have time!

Last edited:
Thanks, fam. I'll try not to.

Why you only quote dat pic, doe?
nerd.gif

Probably missed the others. Understandable.

I tell gramps he's young, super rich and very well-educated and he gets in his feels.
Don't fall into that same category.

That was hard watching the poor guy get emotional lol.
I mean rich.
Just let it go. Its corny and you going to get yourself banned.

Yeah I see they've had a few artists/athletes come thru their store. Apparently they sold mayweather some stuff too, or at least gave him some stuff in exchange for an Instagram shout out :lol:

have a credit on a website so I'll use it on a watch.... thoughts? 
I think this one looks best out of the ones you posted

You might also want to post in the Timepiece Thread, might get more responses in there

In here you know the drill, if it ain't an iced out Rollie or Breitling ain't no one paying it no attention 

Y'all..

What does 18k HGE mean? Found some of my pop's old gold rings from the 80s, back when cats was flourishing. What is HGE? Is that bad?

Last edited:
HGE stands for heavy gold electroplated, that **** is just plated. Yes, that's bad in the sense it's worth little to nothing.

Why so many feels the last few pages?

What's icebox's prices like compared to IFANDCO?

Back
Top Bottom