**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

"Huh? You mean my nephew with the micro? Is that really hard to believe?"

Now the story changes, do your googles and look at your history. A month ago you claimed your nephew had a 12mm setup. You ether have no idea what you're talking about when it comes to jewlery or your nephew has a micro which is common and nothing to post about.

Last edited:
I dont wear heavy jewelry, but i specifically took this angel back n traded it for a much smaller Cross simply becuase the cross was alot heavier than the angel. Id rather rock something small and solid than big and all light And thin.

Anyone know where I can find an old school boat anchor piece for my 7mm Cuban? Any help would be much appreciated

I heard boat anchors are mostly worn by people who are involved with illegal drug smuggling

Rey has a couple molds tho, hit him up

It's crazy I left this thread when Daniel was on top now it's rey for Cubans? What's the story behind that?

there was a post or two about daniels and some issues people had, but the main two reasons for me to go with them would be cheaper price and faster turn around.

It's crazy I left this thread when Daniel was on top now it's rey for Cubans? What's the story behind that?

The game always changes.

I've had experience with both as recent as of May. They both make a excellent Cuban link chain but for now Rey's is winning because they're offering a better deal. I was in contact with both recently and Rey's had a better price by a few hundred and his turn out time was ridiculous, had my chain ready in 2-3 days his customer service is awesome.

It's like anything in life you gonna still cop the 2 for 35 when you find someone else's selling 2 for 30?

I seem to remember someone got a chain at Daniels and the height of the chain wasn't as tall as it was supposed to be and i think someone ran into issues getting a custom pendant made. Obviously Daniels prices are higher than Reys since Rey works solo and Daniels has actual employees to pay. If i ever hit my head and decided to buy a cuban i would go with Rey. Would be nice to see Rey make some of those pendants that he has molds of.

I seem to remember someone got a chain at Daniels and the height of the chain wasn't as tall as it was supposed to be and i think someone ran into issues getting a custom pendant made. Obviously Daniels prices are higher than Reys since Rey works solo and Daniels has actual employees to pay. If i ever hit my head and decided to buy a cuban i would go with Rey. Would be nice to see Rey make some of those pendants that he has molds of.

He does a have good inventory I think he's just really focused on Cubans right now and he's got ton of orders. I was just there and I finally upgraded to a 6mm cuban for my jesus pendant. I sold my old 5mm Cuban for $1700 locally to someone I've sold smaller chains to before. Then got the 6mm for $2250 so I think I made out good and my chain looks way better now.

$1700 nice man. To be honest that's still a good deal for whoever bought it, so you both win.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom