**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

You mean the glock rip off logo?
No just diamonds on the border and her name or birthday in diamonds in the middle and the gold that flat color ( not sure what you call that )

Too modern looking for me. This technology is getting out of hand.

Too much money for products from a company that has a track record of planned obsolescence. I can see dropping $2-400 and take the risk that your apple watch will be obsolete in 2 years, but $1K, or $8K for the gold model? Nahhh.

If they cut the prices in this list by about 30% across the board, I would think of it as an alright deal.

Last edited:
Thanks elgrenas. 

@YoungBillRussel   Its funny cause i bought the St. Christopher (Below) from Sarraf like 2 years ago when gold was high and he gave it to me for $40/gram so i noticed he had these St. Michael charms for $95/gram lol and he wouldn't budge on the price so i said f him. I just scooped this one up on ebay from a guy that had one for $45/gram. 

yeah st mike medallions are all over fleabay.  I'd always encounter them while searching for the ginormous Ninjahood/RZA/Prodigy/90'sNYC version on there.  I remember seeing one on there like almost 10 years ago, if it wasn't a scam it ended up going for the low. 

I guess you'll have to click the picture to see it really and my fav. jewel in this picture is cassie anyways but I couldn't help but notice how dejesus looks different from usual in this picture.  that's what you call a piece of art.  maybe it's just that the light is hitting the stones in the head more or that's just how it looks from a distance but I thought it looked similar to the bezel set version that jacob did first here.  usually when I look at pictures of this one the prong set stones in the head/crown look like a scattered mess that use chaos to create order but here they look more like a streamlined rounded collective that works from the moment you set eyes on it.  in case you're like shaddup already, well not so quick see this is how a jeweler gets more $$$$ from someone (me in this case). 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom