**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

wanted to cop the micro jesus in 10k and the mother mary in 10k from IF but im guessing 1,500 for both is ridiculously high for the small amount of gold?

wanted to cop the micro jesus in 10k and the mother mary in 10k from IF but im guessing 1,500 for both is ridiculously high for the small amount of gold?
Lol yup. IF & CO charges the same as Cartier and Tiffany 
roll.gif

Lol yup. IF & CO charges the same as Cartier and Tiffany :rofl:

yea, i dont care about the name. would be nice if someone had the same exact items for better prices. i like those 2 items but dont wanna get anything other than yellow gold :lol:

and bruh, i aint spend that much on M&N jerseys, trust me. Im trying to get rid of some of em that i wont be wearing but no one will buy crap :smh:

In general, there's going to be an up charge for pendants anywhere. Can't take the same approach, over analyzing cost per gram like shopping for a chain or a Cuban between Rey or Daniel, IMO.

If you're looking to save cash either wait for their Black Friday pricing or go with a cheaper jeweler whose mold looks gawd awful, like you said.

In general, there's going to be an up charge for pendants anywhere. Can't take the same approach, over analyzing cost per gram like shopping for a chain or a Cuban between Rey or Daniel, IMO.

If you're looking to save cash either wait for their Black Friday pricing or go with a cheaper jeweler whose mold looks gawd awful, like you said.

Don't forget they have to pay labor cost. Not just gold

Lol yup. IF & CO charges the same as Cartier and Tiffany 
roll.gif
yea, i dont care about the name. would be nice if someone had the same exact items for better prices. i like those 2 items but dont wanna get anything other than yellow gold
laugh.gif

and bruh, i aint spend that much on M&N jerseys, trust me. Im trying to get rid of some of em that i wont be wearing but no one will buy crap
mean.gif
What Virgin Mary did you like, the round one for 600 ?

Lol yup. IF

yea, i dont care about the name. would be nice if someone had the same exact items for better prices. i like those 2 items but dont wanna get anything other than yellow gold :lol:

and bruh, i aint spend that much on M

yup, wanted that one in 10k with the micro jesus.

Lol yup. IF

yea, i dont care about the name. would be nice if someone had the same exact items for better prices. i like those 2 items but dont wanna get anything other than yellow gold
laugh.gif

Grab that Virgin Mary from Sarraf for $253 (56/gram) in 14k.

http://www.sarraf.com/products/14k-Gold-Italian-22mm-Round-Virgin-Mary-Charm.html

Last edited:
Who would yall recommend for a custom piece?
I would like to get the Damian Lilliard logo in 14k gold. 2-3 inches tall.

Last edited:

Lol yup. IF

Grab that Virgin Mary from Sarraf for $253 (56/gram) in 14k.

http://www.sarraf.com/products/14k-Gold-Italian-22mm-Round-Virgin-Mary-Charm.html

where do i go about getting a ball chain in 14k for good price then? :lol:

or does it end up costing the same as the IF in the end?

This was discussed on the page 1429.

Anybody know the cost per gram typically what those solid bead chains run for 4mm and up? I found a 37.9gram online for $1349 in 10K, but not sure if that is a solid deal or not. Thanks.

I paid $35 per gram on 14K, 4mm 32" length gold bead chains few months back. Daniels..

http://danieljewelryinc.com/ball-bead-solid-chain-30-28-26-24-22-10k-gold-4mm-37-8g-link-yellow/

He's charging about that but the price advertised is the sucker price. Tell him you'll give him 30/gram for 10k. Say you're from Nike talk. He'll help you out.

Thanks, appreciate it. He hit me back at $32/g 10k any idea what a solid price would be for 14k? They quoted me $38.5/g. For the beads 4-5mm.

38/gram is a good price for 14k especially if the chain is only around 30/40 grams. I would except his offer and tell him you want free shipping. There cubans might be a few bucks cheaper because they make them in house from scrap gold. 

Get the 5mm bead chain in 14k for $38.5 a g, Daniels does excellent work you'll be very happy with your purchase.

Last edited:
where do i go about getting a ball chain in 14k for good price then?
laugh.gif

IF & CO's chains that come with the pendants are all hollow. The pendant itself only weighs 4.5 grams so i would get a chain that weighs around 10 grams. Since the charm is 22mm wide i would put it on a 2mm diamond cut rope chain. Those ball/bead chains seem to look more like a letter U with a pendant on them rather than the letter V if that makes any sense (Since they cant bend fully).

IF & CO's chains that come with the pendants are all hollow. The pendant itself only weighs 4.5 grams so i would get a chain that weighs around 10 grams. Since the charm is 22mm wide i would put it on a 2mm diamond cut rope chain. Those ball/bead chains seem to look more like a letter U with a pendant on them rather than the letter V if that makes any sense (Since they cant bend fully).

i like the bead chain on that, when i end up getting the gold micro id put it on a franco. just looking for small chains to rock on the daily underneath. i wont even be showing them off. I just like having something religious.

I got a steal ball chain with cross i got but i want something gold now to rock all the time. dont wanna do the plated crap

So is everything IF and Co sells hollow? I just noticed that it seems like nothing is advertised as being solid.

Pretty sure the chains on all the mini and micro charms are hollow or "Semi hollow". That's why the price doesn't change between 16" and 28". Charms are solid though.

Gonna head to the diamond district in LA to look for a new chain. How low should I expect them to go per gram on 14k?

Back
Top Bottom