**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

I very much accept that, but at the same time, I reject the concept that there are industry secrets that only certain jewelry houses know. That is the juug play that I didn't like.

I am planning on making at least two more of that piece. Give me your email and I'll send you a file. Send me back an estimate and I'll give you a shot at it. Then I'll post the results here. Sound good?

Goldensun aint saying they are industry secrets he is simply saying that it is somethin that can jus be said and u pik it up bc ur experience aint there. No shade either.

Cats been playing ball for years but what seperates the greats from everyone else is the time put in and the failures found aping the way.

Remember u shud always learn more from failure then ur wins.

I very much accept that, but at the same time, I reject the concept that there are industry secrets that only certain jewelry houses know. That is the juug play that I didn't like.

I am planning on making at least two more of that piece. Give me your email and I'll send you a file. Send me back an estimate and I'll give you a shot at it. Then I'll post the results here. Sound good?

My man! I like your style. Like I said, maybe it came out exactly how you wanted and his will not be noticeably different. Sorry, not trying to be a jerk about it, just was underwhelmed at the end of the saga.
Excited to see what golden sun does for comparison. Hope you go thru with it

My man! I like your style. Like I said, maybe it came out exactly how you wanted and his will not be noticeably different. Sorry, not trying to be a jerk about it, just was underwhelmed at the end of the saga.
Excited to see what golden sun does for comparison. Hope you go thru with it
Breh I already sent him the file. We will see what they can do.

Gotta keep in mind everything he says on here is a sales tactic, and at the end the sales tactic worked on me. Question is if HE makes good on his promise of being better.

Check out the people I worked with. Carrera is one of the best casting houses in the game. No middle of the mall ****. Most jewelers do exactly what I did.

Gotta keep in mind everything he says on here is a sales tactic, and at the end the sales tactic worked on me. Question is if HE makes good on his promise of being better.

Check out the people I worked with. Carrera is one of the best casting houses in the game. No middle of the mall ****. Most jewelers do exactly what I did.

Maybe have lax do one too for comparison:/

I was just about to hit homie up for a cheap 10k wg micro jesus before the incident. Anyone can get got on watches, I don't think his credibility is completely gone...

I was just about to hit homie up for a cheap 10k wg micro jesus before the incident. Anyone can get got on watches, I don't think his credibility is completely gone...
I actually hit ronnel up a few weeks ago. he used to work with LAX and he still might. he said he would do the whole chain for me so I sent him the file a couple weeks ago. He still hasn't responded after that. I did the whole chain myself before he responded lmao.

The only way he could still have an ounce of credibility is if he truly made an honest mistake and instantly refunded the guy when he contacted him about the fake watch. But he chose to avoid it and make excuses. That ship has sailed.

[thread="127594"] [/thread]

The only way he could still have an ounce of credibility is if he truly made an honest mistake and instantly refunded the guy when he contacted him about the fake watch. But he chose to avoid it and make excuses. That ship has sailed.

he missed the part when Lax said he was looking for a new customer to sell the watch to before issuing a refund.

Are there really that few jewelers where some of you guys live that y'all feel you would have to buy from a known scammer?

I don't know about industry secrets but I went to GIA long enough to know there's a certain talent level in their that can't be explained. Everyone passes the classes but few people really excel...but who knows I went for a semester before sadly having to come back to Texas.

I went to go get a David yurman or whatever chain for my baby L2H and a temp chain for my BAM. Ended up with a bracelet as well. Def not liking but it services it's purpose for now. Now jewlery is not everyday for me just cool at special events and such because I'm not big on the staring and questions. Anyway jewlers throughout the jewlery center in sharpstown in Houston could instantly tell that BAM peice was not done down south. One even went as far to say "if you can get that quality why would even go into King Johnnys or TV Johnny".....it's crazy. Now nick and jimmy boi that's my homies. Some stuff I like, others. I don't. Same with every other jewler. My new go to spot is GSJ unless I end up going to GIA and finishing lol and even still i would try to imtern there (hint) but seriously it's not all that simple I just think some go it, and some don't care(more then likely because of uneducated buyers).

Last edited:

I'm currently on vacation so I'll look at it when I get back in on Tuesday. However, you can ask anyone who has dealt with me that what I say on here is not a sales tactic. I'm straight up. If you buy from me, cool. If you go somewhere else, that's okay too. I'm not your run of the mill sales person. I have no problem with chatting with you on the phone talking about jewelry, sports, what you ate for dinner. A lot,of other jewelers are stuck up and think they are above society. I'm pretty down to earth.

Ps. Yes a lot of jewelers outsource to molders, designers, casters, and diamond setters. We are a full manufacture. We design, we mill, we have 10 casting ovens with 3 full time casters on staff, I have 6 in house diamond setters, 6 full time gold smiths, and 22 other employees that make us run full time.

Last edited:
I don't know about industry secrets but I went to GIA long enough to know there's a certain talent level in their that can't be explained. Everyone passes the classes but few people really excel...but who knows I went for a semester before sadly having to come back to Texas.

I went to go get a David yurman or whatever chain for my baby L2H and a temp chain for my BAM. Ended up with a bracelet as well. Def not liking but it services it's purpose for now. Now jewlery is not everyday for me just cool at special events and such because I'm not big on the staring and questions. Anyway jewlers throughout the jewlery center in sharpstown in Houston could instantly tell that BAM peice was not done down south. One even went as far to say "if you can get that quality why would even go into King Johnnys or TV Johnny".....it's crazy. Now nick and jimmy boi that's my homies. Some stuff I like, others. I don't. Same with every other jewler. My new go to spot is GSJ unless I end up going to GIA and finishing lol and even still i would try to imtern there (hint) but seriously it's not all that simple I just think some go it, and some don't care(more then likely because of uneducated buyers).

that bam joint is nice bro

Tito the jeweler from the Diamond District that had a store called Manny's never worked for Jacob they hated eachother and competed with eachother and Tito does not have "his sons" working at his store because he no longer has a store in the Diamond District. I know where his store is though but he doesnt want to really be bothered nowadays he td me he likes his "low key quality of life now". I read so many BS story's about him that I had to respond.

thats one of the many stories I heard about tito, I thought it seemed legit but I guess not. DO you know if he still has the mold and pumping out jesus pieces? :nerd:

Golden Sun did you right G. I'm from Houston and I refuse to buy that stuff King or TV sells. I know for a fact that TV sells rep watches cuz my potna bought 2 from him loll.

you guys are still searching for some tito jewelry huh.  that guy's gotta be up there in age, from what I've read he was going his thing in the 80's.  Has anyone ever determined who made this christ :

?

thats one of the many stories I heard about tito, I thought it seemed legit but I guess not. DO you know if he still has the mold and pumping out jesus pieces? :nerd:
He still has all of his molds from stuff he made for Tupac to the Biggie jesus peice to Alan Iversons jewelry and his famous bone bracelets which he invented.

He still has all of his molds from stuff he made for Tupac to the Biggie jesus peice to Alan Iversons jewelry and his famous bone bracelets which he invented.

if you have his contact, pass that... if you cant, and are in contact with him, ask how much?

Tito's bone bracelet that Biggie is rocking, those bracelets were completely solid weighing no less than 100grams
do you happen to have any idea how much those jesus pieces he made for biggie weighed?  only askin cause it seems like decent sized flooded jesus pieces that most people make these days weigh anywhere from 75-200 grams and aren't anywhere near as big as those pieces.  I'm thinking that those would have to be so expensive if made again today.  Also, do you know if he did Nore's jesus piece?  I always thought that one looked cool.

Back
Top Bottom