**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

From earlier. Look like yellow gold under black rodium maybe?

Last edited:
Whats up everyone, new to the thread (had to patiently wait 30 days before i could post).  This is my current set up, looking to possibly cop a cuban in the near future. 

Anyone know where I can find a 47mm Jacob and Co for around $800-$1000?
Where are you located? I am not sure why, but I see a ton of them floating around phoenix in pawn shops and on craigslist.  Las Vegas pawn in Scottsdale has the fully iced out Pepsi edition one.......

You have to be super careful with the Jacobs. These watches were bootlegged heavy.....

Out of curiosity, what makes you want a Jacob?

Where are you located? I am not sure why, but I see a ton of them floating around phoenix in pawn shops and on craigslist.  Las Vegas pawn in Scottsdale has the fully iced out Pepsi edition one.......

You have to be super careful with the Jacobs. These watches were bootlegged heavy.....

Out of curiosity, what makes you want a Jacob?

I had a friend who owned one years ago and I like the look and the fit. I'm more into Tissot and Hamilton tbh, but would like a non-iced 47mm Jacob just for the nostalgia and to add to the collection.

I had a friend who owned one years ago and I like the look and the fit. I'm more into Tissot and Hamilton tbh, but would like a non-iced 47mm Jacob just for the nostalgia and to add to the collection.
There are alot of them out there.  

I had that big boy locman with the pave diamond case when Jacobs were hot.  

There are alot of them out there.  

I had that big boy locman with the pave diamond case when Jacobs were hot.  
I bought one of those 2, but then i was like WTF am i doing and returned it.  I bought an aquamaster a while later that is surprisingly dope for a an aquamaster.  Its the 8ct big bezel one.  I never wear it anymore though.  Do you guys know if its a good idea to ask a jeweler to pop the diamonds out the bezel and make something else with it? its a shame to have all that bling just sitting in my drawer.  

That thing is crazy, only problem I see is the see through caseback.  Watch brehs, is this a common occurrence with tourbillon movements though?  I feel that it messes up the design.  All that ice and then you look down and see some skin in the back. 

A Jacob & Co from 10-15 years ago at a pawn shop sounds like a potential disaster.  So many pawn shops who don't know what they have.  No dis but I don't think that fakewatchbusters can help on that one either. 

Last edited:
How many grams do you guys suggest for a cuban? I dont want anything too heavy just kinda wondering what the average or norm is in terms of weight.

How many grams do you guys suggest for a cuban? I dont want anything too heavy just kinda wondering what the average or norm is in terms of weight.
I suggest 10 - 30 grams. Anything more than 5mm looks tacky in my opinion. The bigger the tackier.

Last edited:

I suggest 10 - 30 grams. Anything more than 5mm looks tacky in my opinion. The bigger the tackier.

This comment reminded me of when I walked in the Versace store in Vegas and saw a guy in there with 3 big chains on with pendants, his shirt tucked in so you can see his Versace belt, and some Versace sneakers with the huge Medusa head on them.

At that point, why not just walk around with wads of money taped to your chest and around your head.

This comment reminded me of when I walked in the Versace store in Vegas and saw a guy in there with 3 big chains on with pendants, his shirt tucked in so you can see his Versace belt, and some Versace sneakers with the huge Medusa head on them.

At that point, why not just walk around with wads of money taped to your chest and around your head.
Lol ya man. It's always a Versace, Gucci or Ferragamo belt too with the buckle showing. And i know exactly what sneakers you're talking about. That stuff gives me the douche chills.

Back
Top Bottom