**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

I'm pretty sure that Jacob & Co did all of them.  How I'm sure of this, well from looking here for years actually.  The one in the center looks a bit different from the others, the neck is a lot wider.  Or it's possible that the wide neck is the standard and I don't remember correctly at the moment.  Still, the hair looks different on that one, it doesn't curve as much.  The best looking enamel one there is the one that Chyi seems to have now, with the enamel chipped off the nose.   I think this is another picture of it (from this thread a long time ago)

Oh and Kanye is da man for having the yellow gold masterpiece way back when.  I think Nas is the only other rapper I seen with one back then.  That or a platinum masterpiece is my fav. rolex of all times.

Last edited:
You got a pic wearing the 11mm?

Little under 2 carats, SI. Center stone is much larger than the others. 
Dope piece, how much did it run you if you dont mind me asking? 

Also is there really much noticeable difference between SI and VS? Also, whats the price difference generally between the 2?

Only asking all these questions cause I want to get something similar made so just trying to get a better understanding of pricing 

^^^I Dont Think You Can Tell The Difference Unless You Have Them Under A Loop 

If&Co Had The 24kt Micro Jesus Piece Up For 5000 But Took It Down As Of Today

I wonder who did these jesus pieces

I'm pretty sure that Jacob & Co did all of them.  How I'm sure of this, well from looking here for years actually.  The one in the center looks a bit different from the others, the neck is a lot wider.  Or it's possible that the wide neck is the standard and I don't remember correctly at the moment.  Still, the hair looks different on that one, it doesn't curve as much.  The best looking enamel one there is the one that Chyi seems to have now, with the enamel chipped off the nose.   I think this is another picture of it (from this thread a long time ago)

Oh and Kanye is da man for having the yellow gold masterpiece way back when.  I think Nas is the only other rapper I seen with one back then.  That or a platinum masterpiece is my fav. rolex of all times.

Jacob made all of Kanye's and his crew pieces.

That one up there with the chipped nose isn't done on purpose...it's enamel so it'll chip if it hits something; that's what happened to my GLC piece but @iceboxjewelry did an A+ job and made it new again. That piece is also Big Sean's, which was stolen. You can see it has diamonds on the sidewall on the left. I'd know, cause I posted that pic in here originally.

Kanye is wearing all the exact same ones in that pic. Only difference is it has enamel on the lips.

Wide neck, narrow neck, it's all the same. You can see Icebox's diamondless version, there's a curve/line where diamonds would go. All it is is two extra columns of small diamonds.

Also is there really much noticeable difference between SI and VS? Also, whats the price difference generally between the 2?

Only asking all these questions cause I want to get something similar made so just trying to get a better understanding of pricing 

For a smaller piece, it's better to go with SI. You'd be paying a lot more for VS but who is going to run up on you and see if your diamonds have inclusions anyways. At those sizes it's better to get ones with a good color. You don't want to have a bunch of dusty looking diamonds with no shine.

No difference between the two.  Most people claiming VS are SI anyway.  

I got a REALLY good price on it because the seller was desperate. Not quite sure on retail but Ive seen ones in the 2 carat range go for 1500 and up.  

My jeweler said he could do it for far less than that though.  I never followed up because im not interested in another but I can get a price for you give you his number if your interested.  

I got a REALLY good price on it because the seller was desperate. Not quite sure on retail but Ive seen ones in the 2 carat range go for 1500 and up.  

My jeweler said he could do it for far less than that though.  I never followed up because im not interested in another but I can get a price for you give you his number if your interested.  
word. let me know what he quotes you for an 11 stone or 16 stone version with all same size diamonds.

i've been thinking of making one but it seems like one of those things that might be more efficient to get catalogue or second hand. let me know what he says.

word. let me know what he quotes you for an 11 stone or 16 stone version with all same size diamonds.

i've been thinking of making one but it seems like one of those things that might be more efficient to get catalogue or second hand. let me know what he says.
Draw and PM me a picture of the exact lay out you are looking for and I will stop by there later this week.  

Draw and PM me a picture of the exact lay out you are looking for and I will stop by there later this week.  
these are standard catalogue designs, here's links to a catalogue that has them:

11 stone

http://www.overnightmountings.com/pendants/religious/crosses/pendants-religious-crosses-50451.html

16 stone

http://www.overnightmountings.com/pendants/religious/crosses/pendants-religious-crosses-50452.html

i also like the more squared off style like this one from stuller:

https://www.stuller.com/products/r4...onType=specialty-page&recomendationId=5183428

prefer the integrated bail blanks.

thanks again.

Oh alright cool thanks for the info. I want a 7 made of diamonds instead of a cross but like the same diamonds creating the shape concept. I just hate how I'm gonna have to pay extra for the custom molding, **** is a killer

Back
Top Bottom