**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Happy Friday fellas.
Nice set up man. That Cross is 
smokin.gif
. For some reason i think that cross would stand out more on a chain that is like 1mm thinner. But i know you like the box lock which would be impossible to make. 

What happened to that guy who said he had a Tito being made from Tito a few pages back

Im looking forward to that, getting a Tito

Piece a option for me too but i fronted last

Minute and got da jacob.

Da only jesus joints thats acceptable are da tito, jacob & da ghostface (which can be ordered if u got da Lisro catalog)

Minute and got da jacob.

Da only jesus joints thats acceptable are da tito, jacob & da ghostface (which can be ordered if u got da Lisro catalog)

While the Tito is my personal favorite, and the one I would drop the cash on if I could afford 15k+ :lol: I do realize it's 2016 and most younger people won't give a damn about a Tito or a Jacob like we do. And honestly a lot of jewelrs have good looking Jesus peices now.

Last edited:
@Ninja                

What size cuban are you planning on getting for that piece ?

Nice set up man. That Cross is :smokin . For some reason i think that cross would stand out more on a chain that is like 1mm thinner. But i know you like the box lock which would be impossible to make. 

Thanks, yea I agree but to me it's like having a TV that's a little too big for the room or too much horsepower. I was about to have them but a box lock on a 2.5mm cuban chain but it would have cost a little more for that type of customization so I just went bigger at a lower per gram price.

Last edited:
What happened to that guy who said he had a Tito being made from Tito a few pages back

Minute and got da jacob.

Ninjahood, living proof that nobody needs handouts, just work hard and live with your momma and everyone can get a Jesus piece.

Happy Friday fellas.

what size chain is that on the bottom? i have one similar and its like 6.5mm... i just want to know because if i have the same chain as you do you think the micro jesus piece would fit on a 6.5mm chain or will the jesus piece look to small for the chain? i want the baby jesus but its out of my league and im not sure if its too big for my chain...but im trying to cop off ifandco.

what size chain is that on the bottom? i have one similar and its like 6.5mm... i just want to know because if i have the same chain as you do you think the micro jesus piece would fit on a 6.5mm chain or will the jesus piece look to small for the chain? i want the baby jesus but its out of my league and im not sure if its too big for my chain...but im trying to cop off ifandco.

6.5mm will definitely be too big. Those bails are small since the pendants are only about 1-1.25"

ok thanks for the input... if i cop the baby jesus it would cost more than my chain :smh:

might just opt for a bracelet or get a cross instead :lol:

ill post pics of my chain... jeweler said it was a 6.5 and he dont lie but you guys be the judge... its 24in 89 grams 14k... i had a hollow chain before but returned it and paid double to get this one but its worth it...what jesus piece would be good for this chain

Last edited:
ill post pics of my chain... jeweler said it was a 6.5 and he dont lie but you guys be the judge... its 24in 89 grams 14k... i had a hollow chain before but returned it and paid double to get this one but its worth it...what jesus piece would be good for this chain

Go with a different style jesus. Get one of these. Way cheaper too. I would get one 2.5 - 3 inches tall for a 6.5mm chain. 

Last edited:
ninjahood  you gon change the bail as well?  that one doesn't look too big.  to be honest that piece looks around a hundred times better in those pictures that you've posted than it did in the fleabay listing.  the smaller stones spaced out more works out a lot better than it appeared to.  I think you should get one of those bails that's rounded at the top made, I always thought they made that piece look better

I always liked how this looks like rose gold in this picture but it's yellow.  anyways, I bet you could up the weight on the piece to more than 200 grams easy with an XL bail

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom