**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Im actually waiting for rollinwithangel to reply back to my list

These were my words......

"Show me the list of jewelers you respect and I'll show you something they duplicated from another jeweler"

You already lost at #1

Last edited:
i know icebox jewelry dont copy from any of the jewelers lol i looked at mrfresh page he did a beast job on that jesus piece an then iI look at frankie page an see the same piece that fresh did

i know icebox jewelry dont copy from any of the jewelers lol i looked at mrfresh page he did a beast job on that jesus piece an then iI look at frankie page an see the same piece that fresh did

Fam are you serious right now? So you're saying they've never duplicated what another jeweler has already done?

It's not that most jewelers are copy cats. It's due to the fact that if a customer comes to them to make something they saw and liked, the jeweler isn't going to say no

Last edited:
Thats why no one is original with thier work thats why these customers are spending to much money on the same work that this person or that person did. Have you notice a couple of jewelers copyed the kanye west japan edition that ended like fast.

It sounds like you're blaming the jeweler
You should be blaming the customers who order the piece

:rofl:

Only 13 post total, all in this thread and all full of dumb rhetoric and false info. Might be a troll account

Last edited:
okay
1.iceboxjewelry
2.goldensunjewelry
3.frankiediamonds
4.traxnyc
5.itshot
6.highlinecustomjewelry
7.mr.fresh
8.jaydajeweler1
9.benballer
10.imperial_jewelry
11.luckydajeweler
12.cmglinks
I'm not shopping with anybody who calls themselves "Da" Jeweler instead of "The" Jeweler. 

Nawh I check 4 times imma dm some of the work is real it may be a troll account I dont know fashow if I get a chance ill post pictures of me talkin with them

Throwing up a list like this just confuses people new to the thread. You can't make a long list like that unless you have ordered from them all. Do you know that all those jewelers weight is 100% right all the time ? Are they all selling 14k gold or is it 13k gold ? Does the gold have porosity? Is it scrap gold being used ?  Are the diamonds what they say they are ? 

Back
Top Bottom