**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Ok fellas any thoughts on this. So I could get a Rolex(new two tone 41mm DJ is my preference) or get 2 solid gold Rolex (Presidential) style bracelets, white gold and yellow gold for about the same $.

This is the best picture I can find, butI remember seeing on snap chat Rick Ross wearing and iced out rose gold and yellow gold presidential bracelet

Last edited:

New pickup. 7th is my moms birthday

Miami

I just looked at his page, that machine is dope

How exactly is layaway done with jewelry??? Find it weird that jewelers offer this service
You just put down a certain percent of what the chain is worth. Maybe like 10%. Then make payments on it and pay it off within say 6 months then you get the chain. 

Layaway on jewelry is actually pretty common. 

[thread="127594"] [/thread]
Miami

I just looked at his page, that machine is dope

How exactly is layaway done with jewelry??? Find it weird that jewelers offer this service

You just put down a certain percent of what the chain is worth. Maybe like 10%. Then make payments on it and pay it off within say 6 months then you get the chain. 

Layaway on jewelry is actually pretty common. 

Yea, layaway is common but to me, I think about it like if you need to use layaway to buy your jewelry, maybe you should reevaluate your priorities. I mean, you are handing the jeweler money and it's not like you can wear it in the meantime, like you could if you put it on a credit card and then paid it off in 2 months.

I can Understand layaway for a wedding ring or something like that, but doing it for just some jewelry for yourself like a chain or pendant, I don't get it.

Tyler
"9 carats of all natural gemstones for the Rainbow Cuban Link border, 6 carats of VS1 white diamonds on the face, 1.5 carats amethyst for the right eyeball and 26 round blue sapphires for the left eyeball and 57 rubies for the mouth."

Back
Top Bottom