**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Ring I got as a student manager for Seton Hall winning the big east championship. If only it was real gold and diamonds lol

How many grams is that bracelet ? I'm looking at getting something small for myself, between 40 to 75 grams

[quote name="ShyneJewelers" url="/t/127594/the-official-jewelry-thread-vol-11-i-sneezed-on-you/49880_20#post_26523759]

[/quote]

dope.

wassup, @ShyneJewelers mind dropping some his res pics & stats of that masterpiece Meek Mill pendant u just flawlessly executed?

yeah its probably a low quality alloy cause 14 or 10 k don't break easy at all Ima contact ben baller later on today an tell him to take a look at the picture on nike talk

Idk why but I feel those bars are the biggest rip off lol

Yea, they kind of are because all they are doing is taking a bar you can get anywhere and adding a diamond bezel around it. Some of the asking prices on them are crazy like $8-10k for a 1 ounce bar.

But I would buy one for a price like $3-4k like the one I linked to.

For the coins, you're mostly paying for the labor work on a custom bezel. Now Im not sure why, but the bezels are pretty expensive. I paid ~$1700 for my 24k coin itself, and the 14k bezel I got from Icebox cost more than the coin lol. I was originally under the impression that the bezels would be $250-400, its just a round piece of metal. Labor + jewelers name I guess.

This grimal dude is the like the papa johns of jewelry on Instagram. all I see is his mug like 99% of the time.

Back
Top Bottom