**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

damn that sucks, my condolences.

make sure u go thru INSURANCE with this one.

Who you guys going with on insurance? I don't want some you should have read the fine print bs if something goes down. A reputable company. And how do they figure out the value and or verify you even got what you say you got and it's worth what you say it's worth?

my cuzzo uses jewelers mutual to insure his wife's engagement ring.

Clean.

Last edited:
my cuzzo uses jewelers mutual to insure his wife's engagement ring.

I keep seeing their name come up. Did some research and their are very few places out there that offer that kind of service. Supposedly you have to ensure your jewelry for the full appraisal amount which is always way higher than what you would actually pay to replace your peace. Meaning this makes your payment a lot higher. With JM, they don't cut you a check for that amount, they have you replace the piece with another jeweler with the same specs as your missing piece. This can take months and they will beat you up on who and why you are choosing to make your piece.

All that being said, it's obviously better to have the insurance than not, but carpe diem

Cant you just place your jewelry under your renters/home insurance policy with whomever you have it with?

damn that sucks, my condolences.

make sure u go thru INSURANCE with this one.

What are some recommended insurances for jewelry? What does it usually run monthly, I figured depending on the cost of the pendant but what average? thanks.

really will depend on the cost of the jewelry

I've used personal article insurance from state farm, and now using usaa

40k insured with state farm was about 600 a year, now paying about 400 a year with usaa

most homeowners policies only cover up to a certain amount.

For the jewelers in this thread...

How much would a custom gold nano question mark cost to make? fully iced out, ruby used as the point.

Can someone dm me, looking to get a few made 

Daily setup 

Rolex Submariner 116610

14k micro crucifix .50ct on 26" 2mm moon cut chain

14k wedding band

What's a good size mm for a Cuban on a full size Jesus ? I msg Rey's for a 8mm they want almost 5gs that's a bit more then I wanted to pay

Back
Top Bottom