**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

10547337_429480113917691_501292155_n.jpg

there stuff looks like crap. philthy rich say he don't like their cage back hollow pendants anymore.

a lot of highline customers shop else where for custom jewelry

jahan diamond importers is a good reputable person to go to in the bay area, who does good custom work.

but if you got the money i'll go with if & co. i never been disappointed with any of my custom stuff with em.

you get what you pay for. 

you ask for 18k vs, colorless diamonds, you get 18k VS+ colorless when you pay for it. 

i took my stuff to an appraisals to verify what i bought and made sure i got what i paid for.

Decided I'm going to get a micro Jesus...now just gotta figure out where to purchase. Really like both IF and Icebox pieces, hoping Icebox will come through with a lower price.

Anyone know where I can find a solid gold Jesus piece? Preferably white gold 10-14k.. No diamonds. All I see are micros or fully loaded 15k pieces.

I'm located in NY if that helps. Haven't gone to the city to look around yet, wanted to browse the web to get an idea of the price range. Any site would help

I just want something really simple like this nas and bow wow necklace and pendant:

Anyone know where they got these from?

I just want something really simple like this nas and bow wow necklace and pendant:

Anyone know where they got these from?

Those are not simple pendants my guy. Those are iced out micros pendents.its pretty much what ever u want in a 1-2 inch size and flooded.

Last edited:
Those are not simple pendants my guy. Those are iced out micros pendents.its pretty much what ever u want in a 1-2 inch size and flooded.

Oooh okay. I had a feeling it was probably iced out but couldn't really tell but when i said simple i just meant something not hella gawdy. It just looks tiny and clean. Right on though for the info.

Btw, does anyone happen to have a bigger close up picture of the micro pendants they got?
Here's a pic from icebox's ig of their micro Jesus.  They've been helping me work out a purchase, I'd highly recommend them...much better customer service than any of the other jewelers I've been dealing with.

Planning to cop my first Cuban, and planning to go 7mm. I'm 5"8, thoughts on if 26" or 28" will be a better look?
Either is cool. I'm 5'10 and rock a 25" 8mm, I think it looks pretty good. Ideally I think I would prefer a 26 or 28, but I'm happy with the 25. Thinking about putting a full size Jesus on it, but I'm torn on whether to go that route or for the same price, skip the piece and cop two more cubans

I always hear people relate chain lengths to height but for me I take into mind the size of my massive neck. Some of y'all post pics of your 26" chains and they hang low. A 26" chain on me is a choker and I'm only 5,10". Jus sayin.

I always hear people relate chain lengths to height but for me I take into mind the size of my massive neck. Some of y'all post pics of your 26" chains and they hang low. A 26" chain on me is a choker and I'm only 5,10". Jus sayin.
Lol you most definitely right though. I'm slim/athletic 5'10 about 175 and the 25" on me is pretty decent

Yea, I got a 22 inch chain and it hangs just like Mike Tomlins chain, maybe even slightly lower

Last edited:
Oooh okay. I had a feeling it was probably iced out but couldn't really tell but when i said simple i just meant something not hella gawdy. It just looks tiny and clean. Right on though for the info.

http://danieljewelryinc.com/pendants/
Ifandco.com
Iceboxjewlery.com
Take a look at those shops.
Do some research with local shops to compare.
Hope this helps.
FYI icebox is my favorite shop with the best quality and price.
Good luck and keep us posted.

tbh i honestly don't give a damn. I never dealt with them nor have I gotten jewelry from them I mean its the crappy version of the stainless steel micro jesus piece anyway .  

Didnt someone on here design a piece on Shapeways, order the castable wax from then and take it to a jeweler??? Just made a 3D piece on there and thinking about going that route.

http://danieljewelryinc.com/pendants/
Ifandco.com
Iceboxjewlery.com
Take a look at those shops.
Do some research with local shops to compare.
Hope this helps.
FYI icebox is my favorite shop with the best quality and price.
Good luck and keep us posted.

Right on for the info. I found out Eliante did Bow Wow's piece but i'll check out the shops you posted. I have a jeweler i go to already but i'll peep around and keep y'all posted.

Back
Top Bottom