**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

ohwell.gif

Anybody have any good insight on the Cubans?.. NYC diamond distrcit?.. Any recommendations beside Reys?..

okay this kills me if Chicago got jewelers out there then why did that big sean lion head piece broke like that?

Here is my little set up that was passed down to me when my pops passed away a few years ago.  Nothing special 42 grams total, but i was thinking of putting a diamond bezel around the coin and definitely getting a longer chain since that one is a choker.  

What do you guys think a diamond bezel would run me?  I don't need VVS just decent clarity since this won't be an everyday piece.

Here is my little set up that was passed down to me when my pops passed away a few years ago.  Nothing special 42 grams total, but i was thinking of putting a diamond bezel around the coin and definitely getting a longer chain since that one is a choker.  

What do you guys think a diamond bezel would run me?  I don't need VVS just decent clarity since this won't be an everyday piece.
Bezels for coins can get expensive. A solid gold bezel would be pricey. IB quoted me $4500 just for a diamond bezel. Shop around if you REALLY want one. I think its dope how jt is.

Bezels for coins can get expensive. A solid gold bezel would be pricey. IB quoted me $4500 just for a diamond bezel. Shop around if you REALLY want one. I think its dope how jt is.
Damn $4500! I may just keep it how it is unless I find a good price. My main concern is that choker so I need to buy a longer chain ASAP. What's a good length for someone 5'9?

Best JP mode hands down. JP is 42 grams and the rope chain is 30" 55 Grams. If anyone is thinking about getting a JP go with IB and hit up Will.

Back
Top Bottom