**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Never got around to posting but most recent pickup from reys 12mm 14k

if you dont mind me asking how much that run you and how many grams is that? i want to cop the same exact bracelet from reys also

Are you getting it from daniel? I doubt youll be able to get under like $33/gram

Yeah I have worked with him a few times, always been happy, I haven't looked at any jewellery in a while, so I know the prices would have changed, is $33 per 14k g, a good price then? As the price on site is $51 per 14k g which is [emoji]128581[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]‍♂️

Are you getting it from daniel? I doubt youll be able to get under like $33/gram

Yeah I have worked with him a few times, always been happy, I haven't looked at any jewellery in a while, so I know the prices would have changed, is $33 per 14k g, a good price then? As the price on site is $51 per 14k g which is [emoji]128581[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]‍♂️

That's the going rate unless you pay cash. Just grabbed one for a friend from them a week or two back. I wouldn't go to anyone else for cubans honestly and I'm in Miami.

That's the going rate unless you pay cash. Just grabbed one for a friend from them a week or two back. I wouldn't go to anyone else for cubans honestly and I'm in Miami.

I'm confused, so to be clear the going rate is $33/pg 14k, so a fair price to pay is anywhere between $33-40 per gram on 14k.

Last edited:
Hot take: The chain Ben Baller made for Lil Uzi is top ten rapper chains actually maybe top five of all time.
I disagree but I only really liked the Pharrell anchor chain.  After that it seemed like anyone else was copying and then all these diamond anchor chains showed up on fleabay.  same place where I have bought almost all my jury but it just didn't seem that special anymore.  what is this tho :

I found it on google images trying to make a decision about that kid's chain.  Also, I've wondered how the cognac diamonds jesus would look w/ blue eyes and white man enamel.  

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom