**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Sarraf still the best place to cop a diamond cut solid gold rope?

most likely variety, IDK bout price.

goldenmine.com is another option variety wise, but personally I just use both for references. mom & pop shops gonna gonna give u a better deal. just check da goldprice always.

the beard on the jesus piece the girl is wearing looks different from the ones that I can say for sure were made by Tito, the one that Nore wore has that beard too:

this picture is probably enhanced (notice how huge the diamonds look) so picture of this piece from splashysplash:

I prefer the appearance of the beard on the pieces that Tito made as far turn of the century jesus pieces are concerned.  People seem to say that Tito made this one too tho. 

Id Say Try Traxnyc for variety 

most likely variety, IDK bout price.

goldenmine.com is another option variety wise, but personally I just use both for references. mom & pop shops gonna gonna give u a better deal. just check da goldprice always.

Good looking fellas. Seems like Sarraf has more grams for the same size and length for their chains. I haven't tried mom and pops though, I feel like they're chains (Fordham Rd) always look stepped on, used and abused.

Traded in my white gold cuban for a slightly larger yellow gold cuban and cross set up.  Got a very simple, clean look about it, just pure gold.  Same mold as a smaller cross I have, but kept it timeless without the diamonds.  I was strongly considering a stoneless IceBox baby Jesus, but think this is better suited for an everyday set up.  I cant imagine wearing anything larger on a regular basis, this is exactly 4 ounces (quarter pound of gold)... Gets heavy

14k 26" 7mm 98 gram cuban

14k hand made crucifix 16 grams

Last edited:
todays stock pieces are yesterdays exclusive pieces.....................i wouldve paid boatloads of money for some type of iced out bart simpson back in 2008 and now you go to the flea in miami and they are everywhere, real gold+real diamonds but just horrible "chinese factory" design to them.....no racism with the chinese factory thing

So all these years these 90s rappers where just rocking stock pieces ?

most of em yeah, especially da early 90's.

Fulton Street, China Town, Fordham Road, etc. pieces were usually all stock catalog pieces.

da guys at Lisro wholesalers were nice enough to send me a vintage catalog, when I get it imma scan da entire book for ya.

da guys at Lisro wholesalers were nice enough to send me a vintage catalog, when I get it imma scan da entire book for ya.

You think Lisro would make a piece if ordered? I know you mentioned they wholesale, but I wonder if you can order a piece straight from em

You think Lisro would make a piece if ordered? I know you mentioned they wholesale, but I wonder if you can order a piece straight from em

yeah u can, hence why da ghostface Jesus piece was an option before I decided on da Jacob.

imma scan da whole book for ya, da prices won't be accurate though, since it's 90's prices.

Last edited:
yo i called da guy, I think you already know he's trying to locate that mold...he's gotta ask da family and see if they still got it.

worst comes to worst...it may have to be remade..idk if that's a good thing.

that's chunky man
smokin.gif

I would carry a heat wearing that bad boy in public
Are you from Boston or is that just your username? I'm from Boston (live in LA) and I never felt I was in any danger of getting robbed of my jewelry in Boston. Of course, I'm not in the hood flashy and I moved correctly. I also wouldn't be buying chunky jewelry if I still lived in a bad neighborhood, that's hustling backwards.

Are you from Boston or is that just your username? I'm from Boston (live in LA) and I never felt I was in any danger of getting robbed of my jewelry in Boston. Of course, I'm not in the hood flashy and I moved correctly. I also wouldn't be buying chunky jewelry if I still lived in a bad neighborhood, that's hustling backwards.
I live in Portland oregon

But you can get jacked anywhere

I carry without wearing jewelry just to be safe

Looking for a Gucci link chain. I see that Sarraf.com has them but their prices seem high ($66/g for 18K) compared to what I've paid for handmade Cubans from Rey's. Anybody know who I should be looking to or what I should be looking for when shopping for a Gucci link chain?

Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom