**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

DRoc posting the infamous pic. Finally see a full screen non cropped version where all 3 Tito's are in the same pic. Only one missing is my dad's @frankmucus

If you read what i said i was implying you work in the markets and know what youre talking about, cause otherwise youre just talking ignorantly, and i dont presume anyone to be talking ignorantly

You say its a waste of time to even bother talking to someone because they suggest that downtrending asian consumer spending and a reallocation within that spending toward more "experience-focused" consumption is bad for new/vintage swiss watch demand

And youre in here recommending hublots...cmon man hublots are only worn by celebs who got em for free. Thats a fake company man

I brought up Panerai and Hublot after the man shared that he was gonna just settle for an Invicta, funny how you get at me about a market you dont live in but claim to no so much about because you proved you can read an article Bravo my man. Then turn around and talk about a fake watch company.

Do you even own a timepiece my man? Thats rhetorcial bc I could care less. I buy what I like and thats all anyone in this thread should do.

ninjahood ninjahood the grail piece that you got of yours are the stones diamonds? And if so would you consider putting that mossanite in them?

@ninjahood the grail piece that you got of yours are the stones diamonds? And if so would you consider putting that mossanite in them?

real diamonds, but as soon as I get my Cuban i may swap out those black diamonds in da beard for moissanite.

No offense taken, wasnt bout to have an in depth conversation about timepieces in the jewlery thread they have seperate threads for a reason :lol:

We can be suckers for timepieces collectively

latest timepiece is the airking just like the backstory and inspiration not to mention to me it is the first non-traditional rolex and them taking a chance which is nice

wbu?

Time piece fest up there. 
laugh.gif
  Try using the word watch at least once.  Unless you own show ponies.

Excuse me sir do you have any grey poupon

Lookin to cop a full size jesus, anybody got pics of stoneless full size jesus from icebox? their site only shows the smaller sizes in stoneless but noticed the full size molds have a different look.

How much they charging for the spineless (autocorrect typo and its staying) full size?

Last edited:
Thanks. I'll dm they on insta. Has to be pretty easy to make I'd assume. Just a mold and some gold right?

Last edited:
On second though it could've been $6500, I don't remember it was along time ago

I think it was $6500

Last edited:
Are you talking about icebox price for the JP? They have dope molds but it ain't cheap. Then again it's heavier than ifandco but I went with them since it was cheaper.

Ugh so many beautiful JPs in here got me itchin. I need me both a kufi Jacob one and Kanye teardrop one. All moissanites 10k gold, full size, solid back. (shoot i'll even do gold plated silver) I ain't trying to show off or claim baller status I just wanna do it for the culture.

Who's the best person to contact?

Back
Top Bottom