**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

@egaroc1
It's 8.25 mm ,I got mine from liry's jewelry ...they're based off in Tampa. Check them out on YouTube
I told the ***** what I wanted. And he said he got me..sent it over next day delivery for free. I got the same Jesus piece but smaller. I did have a 14k 26" 6mm cuban for it....I think it was 55 gms. I lost it in a pawn shop when I moved down to fl. if I don't find one for a good deal...then I'll be ordering another one from liry's
Post ur whole jp with Cuban layed :pimp:

I mean no extra labor fees. I'm paying an extra thousand n some change. 9mm, made the right decision. Cant go small

@egaroc1

Where's the best place to get a baby size Jesus piece? IF wants $2800 for 10k for a 25 gram pendant, icebox wants 4K for a 47 gram pendant. Is there a reasonably priced one anywhere out there?

gotcha.

yeah i can't wear a lil chain as a primary once i had a big chain for a while.
I always had small- medium setups but thinkin its time for a couple big boys
This not including the 90grams scrap i got and 3 pamp type bars im turnin into cubans

Thanx guys! I like this set up too,just a couple things I still wanna do to it like...change this corny *** bail. I want to put a back plate and I wanna redue the thorns with real diamonds. I seen the ghost face peice on a video here a couple days ago..i think it weighed 88 gms?...this is 68 gms 14k...so I'm thinking a back plate of at least 20 gms would bring it up to standards
Oh...@flyny ...I paid $550 for this back in 2000

Thanx guys! I like this set up too,just a couple things I still wanna do to it like...change this corny *** bail. I want to put a back plate and I wanna redue the thorns with real diamonds. I seen the ghost face peice on a video here a couple days ago..i think it weighed 88 gms?...this is 68 gms 14k...so I'm thinking a back plate of at least 20 gms would bring it up to standards
Oh...@flyny ...I paid $550 for this back in 2000

Nice
$550 isn't bad at all and it sounds like you got some good plans for it

So it doesn't have a back plate, I'm assuming it's hollow/caved in on the back?

@ninjahood....nah man. I wish it was an actual ghost face. Tho it was duplicated from it...it has some minor differences. I posted this back before

Last edited:
@flyny. Yea. It's hollow. The ghost face "Tito" is also...except the biggie "Tito". The biggie peice is solid

@flyny yea. Hopefully all goes as planned. I gotta diamond bezel from a first model Jacob watch..I intend to use these diamonds

@boogiedown73 yea man thanx..I'm glad I copped it back then in Fordham rd cuz I move to fl 3 yrs ago..they don't have this type of jewelry unless u happened to get lucky n find one in a pawn shop
@ninjahood yea...its smaller than the actual ghost face but is considerably a full size...I do have a mini of the same piece but a lil different..it has a matte finish face but done sloppy...I had a 14k 26" 6mm 55 gm Cuban link but times got rough n had to get rid of it. Ima get another one soon

Back
Top Bottom