**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

got my chain today... so hyped... i decided to go with the 26 i like it how looks alone plus looks good next to my cuban... as far as next purchase i have 2 options get a piece for my rope chain which would be a benz logo or a cross but leaning towards a benz logo my jeweler just needs the mold... how do i find that lol... or trade my rope and get a 10mm cuban add money of course... i always wanted a thick cuban the problem is i would just rock it alone because a piece for a 10mm is out of my league... the 10mm cuban chain looks good by itself but i like it better with a piece... anyways heres the chain 136 gram rope 14k 26in not sure on mm im thinking 8mm or 8.5 because my cuban is 7mm and its thicker than that...
20170830_180925.png

benz logo on da rope would look so fire.

Joint is tough fam...What's the weight and length?

Are you talking about the Benz logo? If so I don't know all that yet I just asked for a quote. It will be 4 carats 14k and I'm thinking same size as baby Jesus. Once they start it they will email me a picture of how it will look like. I'm prally going to get it around Feb or March. Feels weird rocking the rope without a piece :lol:

Are you talking about the Benz logo? If so I don't know all that yet I just asked for a quote. It will be 4 carats 14k and I'm thinking same size as baby Jesus. Once they start it they will email me a picture of how it will look like. I'm prally going to get it around Feb or March. Feels weird rocking the rope without a piece :lol:
Sounds like a good deal my dude..I was actually referring to the chain itself..I'm interested in one close to that size or the one I posted a picture with pharrell in that's also 14k..

this is the look i want... golden sun quoted me for 4 racks... when i get my tax return i will be hitting them up :lol:
that 1 is good and while it maintains the shape that everyone recognizes I think it'd be better to get 1 where the points of the star have 4 sides:
Mercedes-emblem-hood-ornament-vintage-part-saved-off-of-an-old-car-1stopretroshop-z8947-4.jpg
That 1 doesn't look like the points of the star are well defined if they're 4 sided. Either way you'll have yourself a classic chain and piece.

make sure you get da diameter as big as

1776-1976_Eisenhower_Dollar_1.JPG

or a lil bigger.

i checked da silver dollar is 1.5" across, 2" should be perfect, if you can try to google ben baller's commentary on pusha T's piece (he made it) he specified on da specs.

Appreciate that info. Ya that's the only thing I was worried about is getting the measurements right. I was thinking of sending them my chain and base the Benz pendant off that :lol:

Talking craftsmanship goldensun def top tier. Just seems like they don't get to do a lot of creative work. Seen like everybody in the D got the same letter piece & iced Cartier frames :lol:
This plus a roley. My lil ***** thought long and hard about a piece and came back with a meek dc looking pendant from GS smh. Like bruh, these dude's can make any idea come to life and u chose this repititve ****.

They did do a dawg *** piece for this dude named will a year or so ago. Wonder if they got pics. It's like the scarface the world is yours globe with a hand holding the globe and the hand got a iced out rollie on . Joint was like 3d too.

Back
Top Bottom