**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Frank : I just came back from the post office , as soon as I checked it out I was out the door . I better get my money back by Tuesday

Frank : I just came back from the post office , as soon as I checked it out I was out the door . I better get my money back by Tuesday
If I was you I would call the store

Knowing how crooked jewelers are and how much money they want to make off people and probably lying about weight and size
Buying online is a big gamble

They sent me a chain that was almost 10 grams lighter and with a different clasp , I'm sending that sh*t back :angry:
DAAAYYUUUUMBZ
I just cawped a ring for my gf from them.
hopefully it goes well. This ring is a gift so if they F up I will have to purchase a gift from the hood jewler. :x

sorry bout your bad exp there. I purchased in store before and had no problems.
Def get yo money back.

IMG_9461.jpg
Is it me or is Dave East rocking Travis' Bull chain?

Whats a good place to get a Rose gold Cuban?

I went through Lirys Jewelry in Tampa took about two months. On top of that the chain wouldn't hang down straight like a quality Cuban should.
They're going to let me return for a full refund. So I'm back at square one.

I'm familiar with Rey's out in Miami.
Has anyone tried VIP Jewelers in Miami for a Cuban?

Last edited:
Whats good place to get a rose gold Cuban?

I went through Lirys Jewelry in Tampa took about two months. On top of that the chain wouldn't hang down straight like a quality Cuban should.
They're going to let me return for a full refund. So I'm back at square one.

I familiar with Rey's out in Miami.
Has anyone tried VIP Jewelers in Miami for a Cuban?

Reys does rose gold good only thing is they cannot guarantee that the color with whatever piece you add will match since it is not coming from the same mix or jeweler. But I def recommend them over anyone when it comes to cubans. I myself wanted a rose gold setup but that alone that it is hard to match made me stay with yellow gold. Also rose gold watches go for a lot more as well to finish a setup.

I asked them would they give me their alloy percentages so if I want to get a pendant made to match. They said no way lol
Yea I'm looking at those guys I like the quality but the little gold soldering part in between the links made me send the original chain they did for me back, but through learning I guess thats normal.

I might suck it up and get it from Reys.

I asked them would they give me their alloy percentages so if I want to get a pendant made to match. They said no way lol
Yea I'm looking at those guys I like the quality but the little gold soldering part in between the links made me send the original chain they did for me back, but through learning I guess thats normal.

I might suck it up and get it from Reys.

Reys does rose gold good only thing is they cannot guarantee that the color with whatever piece you add will match since it is not coming from the same mix or jeweler. But I def recommend them over anyone when it comes to cubans. I myself wanted a rose gold setup but that alone that it is hard to match made me stay with yellow gold. Also rose gold watches go for a lot more as well to finish a setup.

I agree, last time i went to NYC i must have looked at a 100 cubans before buying one from Canal, they gave me the best price and by far the best quality (tight links, hangs straight etc)

Where did you go what's the weight of the chain and how much did you pay ?

ninjahood ninjahood , did this type of jesus piece ever show up in the district a lot in the Bush years?
full.jpg

Royal Flush again but the picture is from years ago on myspace. I'm pretty sure it's an XL version of this christ that traxnyc has had for sale online on and off over the years
img333742891.jpeg

img633.jpeg

I don't like the way that the diamonds are used in this design but the face itself is designed well, somewhat similar to what Tito started.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom