**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Figured I'd post this in the jewelry thread as well. Went to pick up a treat I bought for myself from the jeweler in light of a few 6 figure deposits into my account. It's my first actual jewelry purchase. I've known the local jeweler family business for some time and has a spotless reputation as well as a high position on a national board of gemstone identification.
Ring is in 18k white gold with 0.34ct VS1 diamonds in a micro-pave setting. I wanted something shiny but not too over the top and with a clean look so I decided to go with white gold and this type of diamond setting. Overall I'm extremely satisfied. It is a lot more shiny than I expected tbh since I had never really had a close-up look at diamonds prior to this. Very interesting to look at under the microscope. The difference was night and day between the VS1s and some other diamonds a few tiers lower I was shown for a comparison. With clear light on it, it was even obscuring my iPhone camera due to the light reflection :lol:
d9d412e4a7cd4b18ef96285259537b0b.png

For now I'm not looking at any other jewelry purchases and focusing on further increasing my capital through various low-risk investment accounts and other means. But I may be interested in a cuban link chain somewhere down the line.

The new one is by goldensun. His 1st piece was done by hutch, a local dude who is right up the block from goldensun.

Figured I'd post this in the jewelry thread as well. Went to pick up a treat I bought for myself from the jeweler in light of a few 6 figure deposits into my account. It's my first actual jewelry purchase. I've known the local jeweler family business for some time and has a spotless reputation as well as a high position on a national board of gemstone identification.
Ring is in 18k white gold with 0.34ct VS1 diamonds in a micro-pave setting. I wanted something shiny but not too over the top and with a clean look so I decided to go with white gold and this type of diamond setting. Overall I'm extremely satisfied. It is a lot more shiny than I expected tbh since I had never really had a close-up look at diamonds prior to this. Very interesting to look at under the microscope. The difference was night and day between the VS1s and some other diamonds a few tiers lower I was shown for a comparison. With clear light on it, it was even obscuring my iPhone camera due to the light reflection :lol:
d9d412e4a7cd4b18ef96285259537b0b.png

For now I'm not looking at any other jewelry purchases and focusing on further increasing my capital through various low-risk investment accounts and other means. But I may be interested in a cuban link chain somewhere down the line.

6 figure deposit? didnt you have a thread at one point asking for donations?

How much would a 30' 6mm-8mm Cuban go for? My birthday is next month and I'm thinking of either getting a paint job for my car or a Cuban to treat myself :ohwell:

Back
Top Bottom