**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

da wait is already killing me..... :smh:

i was real close to upgrading to a 14mm this morning but got spoken off da ledge....da nice receptionist girl at Leon's said visually da difference is negligible.

When the Cuban is delivered I will declare my Senate run and enroll in grad school again

I other words, never gonna happen.

you better start filing now

ImpressionableCheerfulInexpectatumpleco-size_restricted.gif

Screenshot_20180512-224621.png

a little off topic, but i didn't know you could send so much via paypal. i thought the limit was 10k.

I’ve been lurking since the early 2000s and have followed the jewelry threads since vol. 1. Ninja getting his chain and Jesus is epic and I’m happy for him. He actually came through and persevered unlike that dude that was working on that car all those years.

i tried to send someone 4k and it would not let me proceed unless i put in my social. i was not happy i had to do that

I’ve been lurking since the early 2000s and have followed the jewelry threads since vol. 1. Ninja getting his chain and Jesus is epic and I’m happy for him. He actually came through and persevered unlike that dude that was working on that car all those years.

I wanted to make Cam Saturn car joke here but Ninja getting that Jacob JP is legit dope because the Jacob Kufi JP is the grail piece to me. Rocking that with the Cuban chain. Summer on fire.

Back
Top Bottom