**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

E9885F9C-48B4-4C59-9EC6-7369B75AD1E3.jpeg
I’m only 5’11 and go 22” or 24”

I feel like anything longer would be on my belly button :lol:
I dont like the feel of having to unclasp/clasp to put my jewelry on. i always preferred to be able to just put on over my head while clasped/locked. Anything smaller than 24" and ima have to struggle to throw it over.

I’m only 5’11 and go 22” or 24”

I feel like anything longer would be on my belly button :lol:
Height really doesn't have much to do with it in my opinion. It's more about neck size. I'm 5'9 but big. My neck is huge. I can't even wear a 24" wouldn't even be able to clasp it. A 30" on me looks like a 24-26" on others. See what I mean?

I'm from Miami, about to move to NYC for a career opportunity.

How do yall roll with your jewelry out there? I got a couple friends and fam out there, but not a heavy crew like I have here.

I rock a bracelet on the regular (8mm cuban) if the new job will let us dress street casual instead of business casual. Weekends I'll rock my chain, a 10mm cuban and the bracelet.

I'm not a coward, but I'm also at a point in my life where I don't want to fight over my chain on the subway.

Yall rock your chains out solo on the subway in NYC? I'm not a street guy so I'm not cockin hammers and pullin knives over it, if you take it off me, I'm filing a police report with your full description and then claiming insurance.

I'm just wondering what its like in NYC with the public transportation, since in Miami everyones in their own separate cars, whereas on the subway I can be a target. I'm assuming just be aware of where you are and be street smart like anywhere else.

Height really doesn't have much to do with it in my opinion. It's more about neck size. I'm 5'9 but big. My neck is huge. I can't even wear a 24" wouldn't even be able to clasp it. A 30" on me looks like a 24-26" on others. See what I mean?
makes sense i have a 17" neck, and im only 5'11 so id imagine bigger guys especially heavyweight fighters and athletes easily can have 18-22 inchs

Huskyboiz. I'm the same way my neck got some girth to it :lol:. 24" chains for me are like 22" or 21" for other people

E9885F9C-48B4-4C59-9EC6-7369B75AD1E3.jpeg

I dont like the feel of having to unclasp/clasp to put my jewelry on. i always preferred to be able to just put on over my head while clasped/locked. Anything smaller than 24" and ima have to struggle to throw it over.
That Cuban and Jesus setup is perfect to me. What’s a ballpark for the set

I'm from Miami, about to move to NYC for a career opportunity.

Yall rock your chains out solo on the subway in NYC? I'm not a street guy so I'm not cockin hammers and pullin knives over it, if you take it off me, I'm filing a police report with your full description and then claiming insurance.

I'm just wondering what its like in NYC with the public transportation, since in Miami everyones in their own separate cars, whereas on the subway I can be a target. I'm assuming just be aware of where you are and be street smart like anywhere else.

I wouldn't rock with my chain out in the subway or walking around a big area like that, even if I was strapped, It's just not worth the trouble. A crackhead thief will have their route planned out and it's just not worth the trouble. It's not even about being tough or not to me, more like just using common sense. Props to everyone out the with the I wish someone would try me attitude. I'm the opposite.

I wouldn't rock with my chain out in the subway or walking around a big area like that, even if I was strapped, It's just not worth the trouble. A crackhead thief will have their route planned out and it's just not worth the trouble. It's not even about being tough or not to me, more like just using common sense. Props to everyone out the with the I wish someone would try me attitude. I'm the opposite.

I agree. I moved from Orlando to the Bay Area so it's a somewhat similar situation where I'm coming from a place where you're in a car most of the time to now being out and about and I wouldn't risk it either.

I'm not on no tough guy **** and bringing all that attention upon me is a risky move IMO. I would keep it tucked or only bring it out when I know I'm gonna be in an OK place.

Back
Top Bottom