**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Looking to treat myself to a cuban from one of those Miami jewelers (Reys, Daniels, CMG). I am looking for something I can wear daily to the office, gym, etc.

Would a 10mm be to gaudy for this? Im 5'8 170lbs, wrist measures out to about 7.3".

Personally, I think 8mm is a good (big chain) look. 10mm is def a big everyday chain. Not a bad look, but I wouldn't everyday.

Personally, I think 8mm is a good (big chain) look. 10mm is def a big everyday chain. Not a bad look, but I wouldn't everyday.

I should have specified in the earlier post. But I was referring to a bracelet if that makes a difference

Any preference between Daniels Jewlery and Rey’s? I’m thinking of purchasing a bracelet but not sure who to go with.

I think this is the dude that runs the IG page Tellemblancosentya which was reference in that Jay z line from his album last year, mad vintage pictures of old school NYC gagsters and their jewelry set up... his cubans and pieces are pretty fire too

IMG_14AA00DDB337-1.jpeg
IMG_8D0BB251A806-1.jpeg
IMG_7BB5200854C1-1.jpeg

I think this is the dude that runs the IG page Tellemblancosentya which was reference in that Jay z line from his album last year, mad vintage pictures of old school NYC gagsters and their jewelry set up... his cubans and pieces are pretty fire too

IMG_14AA00DDB337-1.jpeg
IMG_8D0BB251A806-1.jpeg
IMG_7BB5200854C1-1.jpeg

That's indeed dude who runs that page. And I know Jay was obviously referencing B.I.G. in that line but didn't put it together that he's probably also referencing this dudes IG page. If so, well played Jay, well played.

I don’t believe these prices on these lil Instagram pages. These younger dudes def paying too much but I bet many of them pay to have other pages say “so and so paid 50k for this Rolex” just for clout.

Kids will eat it up because many have never even seen a plain Jane Rolex IRL outside of the jewelry store window

Back
Top Bottom