**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Debating on scooping a 8mm or 9mm from Rey & Norma. Any pics of 8mm and 9mm in comparison or any from Rey?

That Kodak pic :nthat::nthat::nthat: can’t wait til my 18k bracelet get done

Mine came in yesterday

Was gonna take better pics but I was at the gym and it was looking nice :pimp: :pimp: :lol:

9mm 18kt 69g from Daniels.

The links are a little looser than I’d like though :ohwell: Thought I liked the more rounded look but I think I like the more square, tight links. Gonna see if I can do anything about it

7211CDEF-19E1-4531-8864-3A702006ED2E.jpeg
70F1FA16-8414-4615-8413-BCEBDE48CF0C.jpeg

Huge difference between 14 and 18kt. Def worth it for me

Sheesh, the color of that bracelet is beautiful. I just don't want to spend the bread on a 18k chain AND bracelet. Then probably have to swap my 14k jewelry lol

rose gold look like bronze
I think this is one of the things that makes it cool; looks like brass but there's a valuable metal mixed in there. rose gold that looks like yellow gold until compared side by side is also pretty cool, Cartier has rose gold like this.

Does anybody have recommendations on what size the bracelet should be compared to the chain? I’m getting a 9 mm Cuban chain but don’t know if I want that big a bracelet. Don’t want it to look corny though if the sizes don’t match.

Does anybody have recommendations on what size the bracelet should be compared to the chain? I’m getting a 9 mm Cuban chain but don’t know if I want that big a bracelet. Don’t want it to look corny though if the sizes don’t match.

I think it is ok if the bracelet is the same size or bigger. I'd probably get a 9mm with that chain at the least. A smaller bracelet than chain would probably look off.

Now I'm debating if I should just opt for 18k. :smh:

But I know my girl will tell me to change her Cuban I bought to 18k now.

Back
Top Bottom