**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

tried to tell yall fab chains were serious... the roc chain shouldnt be a choker but he prally did that on purpose to wear all 3

Are you talking about Collectors/Exquisite Jewels? I have bought many items from them over the years, they are great. If you call them on the phone, they always give a better deal than whats on ebay.
yes, that is the exact seller(s) I meant, their listings have been in this thread in the past. it's been awhile since I checked but they also had good prices on Day n Date Rolexes that would be described as modern. a seller called "adina" who is out of Long Island has had some good stuff over the years too, I bought a piece from them at least decade and a half ago that was 14k for no more than 10 bucks a gram.

Last edited:
Both Madonna and Swae Lee with a lot of diamonds around neck, wrists and fingers in this video

Came across a 4mm 14k cuban at 43.8 grams, shop is about 2.5 from me.

Was casually looking, at around $1500 would this be a good deal?

IMG_1409.jpg IMG_1410.jpg
Yeah,I'm assuming pre-owned. Popped up on FB marketplace. Not in any rush, but for the price I figured i'd move on it. Has a box on it.

Back
Top Bottom