**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

I reached out to Daniel’s who did my Cuban ring to see about trading it back in to get the same ring done in 18 or 24k what’s your thoughts egaroc1 egaroc1 ?

anyone ever dealt with Stacks? I inquired about some jewelry and crickets, sent an email a few days ago, nothing. DM, nothin. Left a comment, nothin.

giphy.gif

Bet appreciate it as always what do you think would be a good price per gram on selling. As well as new gold

Depends how bad u want a new ring.
but I wouldn’t do less than 20% than what u paid for. But that’s me.
U shouldn’t have too much of a problem with selling for what u paid. Some said eBay was a good marketplace for gold.

stunnaman stunnaman u tried calling them?

Last edited:
What type of bracelets do you guys tend to like the best and the ones to stay away from?

In between getting a Franco or Rope

The Franco would be 3.5mm diamond cut

The Rope would be 4mm regular

What type of bracelets do you guys tend to like the best and the ones to stay away from?

In between getting a Franco or Rope

The Franco would be 3.5mm diamond cut

The Rope would be 4mm regular
You going for the Ankle look? Seen a few cats recently rockin ankle bracelets.

2.7mm 22K 22" 16.5 grams $1200
Bought in Indian Gold district in Queens
$72.72 a gram thats too much for my blood
i been there before I didn’t like their attitudes so I didn’t buy anything at the indian jewelry stores in queens and I though the chinese in Chinatown and flushing and manhattan had bad attitudes

but that’s a nice chain
is it solid or hollow ?

Idk really, how can i tell?....maybe semi hollow? The gram weight points to it not being hollow but not all the way solid either

Back
Top Bottom