**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

So I purchased picture pendant from stacks custom this the update picture they sent me. Don’t think it’s worth what I paid.

Attachments

• D0DFE675-65B5-4B6A-884C-B2919D486462.jpeg
    D0DFE675-65B5-4B6A-884C-B2919D486462.jpeg
    820.6 KB · Views: 199
^ from the pictures, the size looks similar from the one posted on ig. I'm just going by how the finished bale looks - has the same number of stones. Hope you like it in hand as I guess you probably can't back out a custom piece like that.

Well I purchased it October 26. And it stated 3-10 business days. So if we cant come to something imma try go through my cc or PayPal to see what can be done. Since it don’t look like what I asked for?

Well I purchased it October 26. And it stated 3-10 business days. So if we cant come to something imma try go through my cc or PayPal to see what can be done. Since it don’t look like what I asked for?

Yea that would have me hot off top, 3-10 days turning into 2 months + even with Covid thats a stretch
AND it aint even done..smh

giphy.gif

yeah man thats a tough one. it looks like the stones going around have not been set, but the quality of the diamonds in the bail looks low grade just judging by your pic. it looks like a memorial piece so its a piece of jewelry you should be extra happy with because you will have it for life and even pass it down. those pics they have look like a bait and switch and most jewelerys are crooks/finesers so **** them. if it was $2500 id say thats fair, but they are playing you.

I would call pay pal or your CC asap and get your $ back because that doesn't even sound right. Make sure all your communications is email and text because your going to want it all in writing.

anyone ever dealt with Stacks? I inquired about some jewelry and crickets, sent an email a few days ago, nothing. DM, nothin. Left a comment, nothin.

giphy.gif

Just FYI regarding him/them...Ive emailed them about a piece, crickets. DMd/Commented on IG, dude asked where I was from and answered none of my questions, i hit him back after and left me on read :lol:

He gets none of my business.

Relevance.. :smh::smh::smh:

Back
Top Bottom