**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Dropped in to Limaxi and I am not a fan. They were hesitant to show what they had on hand, to their credit they aren’t really located in the best area. Price was also higher than what Leon quoted me. I was also looking to cop my wife a love bracelet but I didn’t even bother bc their customer service was lacking. All in all I think you’re better off copping from Miami. Props to dude for setting up shop in central fl though.
Did you talk to Enrique directly or one of the girls? Some of the girls that work there barely speak English so that could be a reason the service was lacking, but to their credit it is a predominantly latin part of town

Dropped in to Limaxi and I am not a fan. They were hesitant to show what they had on hand, to their credit they aren’t really located in the best area. Price was also higher than what Leon quoted me. I was also looking to cop my wife a love bracelet but I didn’t even bother bc their customer service was lacking. All in all I think you’re better off copping from Miami. Props to dude for setting up shop in central fl though.
Seems like every jewelry store has they own issues, cuz i can say reys customer service was *** cheeks to me but here on nt shes above the rest 🤷‍♂️

Both. I talked to a blonde girl first then Enrique came out the back when I had more questions. I was trying to get a feel for sizing as I’m going bigger than my current piece. Shorty did even want to let me try it on. I’m good I’ll take my business elsewhere. So far Leon is in point with communication.
Sorry to hear that,,,at least you tried ,my experience along with other nters experience at limaxi was wayyyyy different but to each his own,,, im going back to see him in august

Sorry to hear that,,,at least you tried ,my experience along with other nters experience at limaxi was wayyyyy different but to each his own,,, im going back to see him in august

Yea man as long as you’re happy with your purchase is all that matters. Seems like everybody has different experiences. All good though. Post that new joint when you grab it :pimp:

Yea man as long as you’re happy with your purchase is all that matters. Seems like everybody has different experiences. All good though. Post that new joint when you grab it :pimp:
Yeap from what i have read every cuban spot has had a pro and con, wherever that customer puts they money at and is happy thats all that matters,, if all goes well by aug i should be good to go god willing

Leon's prices were all over the place for me. Must be different if local. Called them maybe 4 times, every time a different price per gram and expected weight was quoted. Once they actually said that a price quoted was a mistake. I finally told myself ok I'd pay whatever the price of the day is, call them and then he adds a 10% fee and 120 shipping.

Last edited:
Leon's prices were all over the place for me. Must be different if local. Called them maybe 4 times, every time a different price per gram and expected weight was quoted. Once they actually said that a price quoted was a mistake. I finally told myself ok I'd pay whatever, the price of the day is, call them and then he adds a 10% fee and 120 shipping.
Damn that sucks. Def helps to be local though. Those fees and shipping can really kill a strong deal. I placed my order today and it was the same per gram that they were charging when I initially hit them up last week.

Damn that sucks. Def helps to be local though. Those fees and shipping can really kill a strong deal. I placed my order today and it was the same per gram that they were charging when I initially hit them up last week.

Yup. Whoever I talked to when I copped my chain from Leon’s told me if I’m local and had straight cash I’d get a better price. When I gotta quote for a bracelet think the price went up 300-400 cuz of fees and shipping.

Yup. Whoever I talked to when I copped my chain from Leon’s told me if I’m local and had straight cash I’d get a better price. When I gotta quote for a bracelet think the price went up 300-400 cuz of fees and shipping.
Main reason I didn’t go with him. $500 in just fees. Also told me if weight comes out differently he would invoice me

Main reason I didn’t go with him. $500 in just fees. Also told me if weight comes out differently he would invoice me

Leons just charges you for the exact weight that the chain ends up being.

If its over - he invoices you. If its under - he sends you the bread back.

The initial weight quote is just an estimate. I dont think theres anything wrong with paying for the exact weight of the chain.

Mine ended up being over, and even after me sending the extra money, Paypal fees, shipping, etc... it was still over a G cheaper than Reys

imagine tripping over $400? if anyone kills a deal because of a transaction fee (in my case it was $300) or $100 for shipping (I got free shipping) then there's something called sterling silver that might suit you well!
My bad didn’t know everyone was rich like you my g. But $400 in fees is OD considering paying 13k for a chain. Next time just reply to my post directly or at me. I paid Rey’s and got exactly what I want for the price I wanted no haggling or the fees you’re willing to pay. Just because someone doesn’t want to waste money on fees doesn’t mean they need silver my G but you spend your bread how you want and let me spend mine how I want

My bad didn’t know everyone was rich like you my g. But $400 in fees is OD considering paying 13k for a chain. Next time just reply to my post directly or at me. I paid Rey’s and got exactly what I want for the price I wanted no haggling or the fees you’re willing to pay. Just because someone doesn’t want to waste money on fees doesn’t mean they need silver my G but you spend your bread how you want and let me spend mine how I want
it was actually in response to the post above yours, we actually posted at the same time but it's whatever. I'm just saying if you are dropping bands on gold and tripping over $400 then you shouldn't be buying the chain at all. Leon was very transparent when I did my deal, he told me the total cost and what fees will be issued via PayPal, I tried to avoid it but after thinking about it paying $300 to send a secure payment of 11k wasn't bad at all. it's not about being rich, it's about being realistic, and realistically speaking we should be getting charged sales tax and we aren't!

it was actually in response to the post above yours, we actually posted at the same time but it's whatever. I'm just saying if you are dropping bands on gold and tripping over $400 then you shouldn't be buying the chain at all.
That’s not the point I’m not rich but I’m very comfortable and it took me 2 years of being in here to finally pay up. $400 is a lot of money and I’m not giving away money for no damn reason otherwise I’ll be a “sterling silver” guy as you said. I doubt anyone in there right mind is just giving away money which is how you’re making that sound my g. But hey if you got it to give away salute

AGAIN no knock to anyone’s preference but I’m not giving away my bread for no reason
it's no beef bro, relax
but you keep saying for no reason, but the reason of the fee is to send the money securely. which I have no problem with, it's a paypal fee not something the jeweler made up out of thin air. dudes doing bank wire transfers are one wrong digit away from disaster.

it's no beef bro, relax
but you keep saying for no reason, but the reason of the fee is to send the money securely. which I have no problem with, it's a paypal fee not something the jeweler made up out of thin air. dudes doing bank wire transfers are one wrong digit away from disaster.
Agreed and get that but your point was if you don’t want to pay the fee buy silver. Just doesn’t make sense to me. But again it’s my opinion. Spend YOUR fetti accordingly. God bless

Back
Top Bottom