**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Does anyone know what style chain this is?

I checked it out right before the pandemic started and by the time the shop reopened they told me it sold. All I remember them telling me is that it was about 70 grams and about 24-26 inches was two tone yellow and white 18k Italian gold and possibly diamond cut idk. I was told it was $3700ish Any idea of what something exactly like this would cost now? It laid perfect on me and I’m still wishing I would’ve pulled the trigger years later.
Looks like a plain Franco.

Does anyone know what style chain this is?

I checked it out right before the pandemic started and by the time the shop reopened they told me it sold. All I remember them telling me is that it was about 70 grams and about 24-26 inches was two tone yellow and white 18k Italian gold and possibly diamond cut idk. I was told it was $3700ish Any idea of what something exactly like this would cost now? It laid perfect on me and I’m still wishing I would’ve pulled the trigger years later.

18k 70g you would have been looking at a 3.5mm - 4mm Solid Franco in that length. Never seen a two tone one though.

For new, it doesn't get much cheaper than around $70/gram for 18k these days. A hand made Miami Cuban being the exception.

Here's a 3.5mm 26" 68g for $4760

What do y’all use to store your jewels/pieces N chains?

As I’ll be having a 2nd JP from George looking ahead and see how y’all store em

New tray for me, feels like lately I am always buying accessories for my accessories but that’s part of the fun.

Attachments

• 493A442F-2D0F-432F-82CF-8568A23964F7.jpeg
    493A442F-2D0F-432F-82CF-8568A23964F7.jpeg
    490.7 KB · Views: 210
  • 5842361C-DFEA-4407-AED4-6FD54D1DA16B.jpeg
    5842361C-DFEA-4407-AED4-6FD54D1DA16B.jpeg
    447.7 KB · Views: 266
What do y’all use to store your jewels/pieces N chains?

As I’ll be having a 2nd JP from George looking ahead and see how y’all store em
The official NT jewelry thread trays :lol:

The official NT jewelry thread trays :lol:
I have a large red one if anybody wants it for the free, I can ship it out in the AM. Outgrew it a long time ago, so now I use one of these to fit everything lol: Amazon product ASIN B086BJ4NDR
tempImageh84jZj.png

Last edited:
I have this but looks like it’s discontinued. Works great for watches and jewelry.

djlunchbox djlunchbox your 2nd JP solid gold or plated again? Curious to know how long plated lasts.

Solid sterling, plated gold. Assuming it’s 111grams sterling i figure it’d be like 120 gold. At a conservative $45/gram that’s $5k the wife would kill me about lol

I have some prelim pics but imma wait till George sends me updates with some plating.

Not savvy on Diamonds. Wife is looking for Princess cut 4-6mm earring studs for work. What’s the best place to look for them? Looking to spend 1500.00 or less SI2 or higher and J or higher.

Last edited:
Still kind of iffy on the lab grown. I know they’re cheaper but what’s you’re thought process in General on going lab vs natural, price aside.
Honestly I personally go with Lab grown diamonds all day especially at the smaller sizes, natural is not worth in SI only thing would do is very high quality natural and like hearts and arrow perfect cut rounds. At end of day Lab Growns will continue to get better and flood to market place and prices will drop to a point that is in equilibrium to the market demand.

Back
Top Bottom