**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

That's hilarious though.... You get robbed and the person who took your chain thought it was a come up but it was a fake chain lol... Pretty sure troy ave not sweatin that chain

jp by George? :nerd:

jk

kinda 😂
1680305324927.gif

So what made it fake? Was it from the GLD shop or something? Cuz that to me is “fake” per se but then again i don’t find the need to pocket watch 🤷🏻‍♂️

and is maino even relevant? 😂

Last edited:
Hey I make pieces for all budgets. If someone wants a silver or solid gold piece I treat them with same respect. I don’t discriminate against people with smaller budgets

I would reconsider it if I was running a business. I wouldn't buy jewelry from anyone that also makes gold plated or CZ jewelry. Just like I would not buy Louis Vuitton if it was also sold at TJ Maxx.

That's hilarious though.... You get robbed and the person who took your chain thought it was a come up but it was a fake chain lol... Pretty sure troy ave not sweatin that chain

Maino hasn't been on that type of time since his DVD days. The chain fell, got loose during the chaos when the shooting happened.

As far the full video goes (not just that clip posted above), the purpose of mentioning the chain was fake is the bigger picture. Troy Ave has been faking the funk his whole career and lying, fronting to folks. When it was go time he sent his man to do the dirty work which got himself killed, and in turn he had to take the stand to cover his ***.

Last edited:
I would reconsider it if I was running a business. I wouldn't buy jewelry from anyone that also makes gold plated or CZ jewelry. Just like I would not buy Louis Vuitton if it was also sold at TJ Maxx.
I am transparent in what I sell. If you think that makes me dishonest or not selling real gold and diamonds that’s on you. Thanks for your concern but I’m fine.

I am transparent in what I sell. If you think that makes me dishonest or not selling real gold and diamonds that’s on you. Thanks for your concern but I’m fine.
Agreed.

There’s a whole bunch of GOS merchants who simultaneously sell solid gold Cubans already, i.e. GLD Shop, Gold Fever, Gus Villa, etc. As long as you’re transparent that’s all that matters.

From a business standpoint there is far less competition in GOS pendants.

GeorgeGetsItDone GeorgeGetsItDone is positioned well and able to sell GOS to the folks who just want the look. He’s light years away from the other costume jewelers and offers better designed JP than majority of the other real jewelers.

That last sentence alone speaks volumes to your insecurity and lack of masculinity. Your self worth is only valued by your designer.

And George’s work is light years beyond middle of the mall jewelry or any of these other online hip hop jewelry spots.

But hey i mean I’ll just go about my life living good with my GOS “fake” piece n chains

099543EF-7AE8-4A7A-8B41-E1F491E703A8.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom