**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Here’s my TommyJewels JP (1.5”, 2.25 w bale). I like it if you prefer the GF style. Tommy is good if you can get a hold of him on IG. Takes forever to respond. Im actually thinking of unloading it if you want to PM me

Attachments

• IMG_3083.jpeg
    IMG_3083.jpeg
    270.8 KB · Views: 829
  • IMG_3084.jpeg
    IMG_3084.jpeg
    254.5 KB · Views: 2,093
Here’s my TommyJewels JP (1.5”, 2.25 w bale). I like it if you prefer the GF style. Tommy is good if you can get a hold of him on IG. Takes forever to respond. Im actually thinking of unloading it if you want to PM me
Tommy is a cool dude, got lots of OG jewelry.

Any recent Cuban purchases in here? Who’s got the best work/numbers?
Best bet is just looking at the usuals IG. Leon,gusvilla,Rey’s,Daniel’s, maxair59 maxair59 . I’ve dealt with both Rey’s (love Norma’s customer service for a small shop but upcharge is there probably due to operation size and wait . Gusvilla is pretty fast and website is up to date but I feel they out source a lot of chains and not make them all. Leon always has a deal on IG just gotta be tapped in. maxair59 maxair59 is one of us,does quality work and can be reached and responds quickly. Just gotta find what works best for you

What’s The Member Here Everyone Suggests For Custom Gold Work Again?

Curious On What A Custom Name Pendant/Chain Setup In White Gold Would Be For My Wife With Our Expected Daughters Name. Nothing Too Crazy

:nerd:

Nice concept but willing to bet it carries a premium. Not sure how pratical it is that you need to go from 28” to 20” unles you can travel back to 2002

Back
Top Bottom