**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

Icee Fresh.. First ever solar 6900... Bigger case...

JOE%2BSBB%2BGSHOCK.jpg

I dont get it.....is this bigger then the normal 6900s?

LAX, you been living under a rock huh? LOL, i live in Switzerland and i am on that 99-82 !*@%.

LAX, you been living under a rock huh? LOL, i live in Switzerland and i am on that 99-82 !*@%.
lol I found the thread.....its getting ugly as them wolf shirts

Originally Posted by ONHOLLOWEDGROUND821

^ yessir.

Am I missing something because it's the same size.......... they compare both here http://50-gs.blogspot.com/2009/07/32-mission-impossible-2.html

From Ben's blog..
[h3]Joe from Sneaker Bistro....
1st diamond Solar G-Shock
[/h3]we made a custom diamond and gold g-shock for Joe @ sneaker bistro boutique out in New York, BUT, he wanted to really go a different route and change a few things up.
for 1, we made the 1st solar series 6900 G-Shock which has a slightly different mold than the normal 6900's of the past. so we had to cast a whole new mold... next, he wanted a true storm trooper look to it, so he went an all white watch but with a black gold/black diamond shell....

Like I said before, they made the solar edition a tiny bit larger which forced us to have to use a separate new mold for this... so Joe you came up on a few extra stones
wink.gif

Originally Posted by ONHOLLOWEDGROUND821

Icee Fresh.. First ever solar 6900... Bigger case...

JOE%2BSBB%2BGSHOCK.jpg

I dont get it.....is this bigger then the normal 6900s?

He shoulda used the last I.C.E.R.C Frogman G-Shock.
Its already white/blk. Thats what I've been thinkin bout
doin.

From luxist.com in regards to the lakers coming up with the design for the rings

Earlier this week the Lakers received their championship rings and this year's rings are some of the flashiest yet. Several members of the Buss family andteam captains Derek Fisher and Kobe Bryant weighed in on the design for the rings. The rings are made of a special limited 15K gold to celebrate the 15thchampionship. Dr. Jerry Buss requested the 14 round diamonds circling the top of the ring to represent 14 championships with the small gold trophy on the toprepresenting the 15th. The team captains requested that each player have their own face and jersey number on the side of the ring. On non-player rings the LosAngeles skyline takes the place of the face. Each ring is authenticated by a serial number and there are hidden etchings of the Lakers logo on the ring. Thediamond-studded top echoes the shape of the Staples center. Each ring comes with a box that has two LED spotlights inside. The 2009 Lakers championship ringswere created by Jason of Beverly Hills and are worth about $30,000

Iced out G-shocks aren't my cup of tea. Give me a brolic iced out bezel on a Breitling Super Avenger and I'm straight.

Iced out G-Shocks in my opinion are the equivalent of putting 30k rims on a $5k car.

Originally Posted by TheeQuickness

Iced out G-shocks aren't my cup of tea. Give me a brolic iced out bezel on a Breitling Super Avenger and I'm straight.

Iced out G-Shocks in my opinion are the equivalent of putting 30k rims on a $5k car.

Irony is the whole point of the G-shock watch.

Back
Top Bottom