**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

weren't those chains wale got on made for ppl tho? also, why are they still always at the shop? why aren't they in the possession of whom they weremade for?

me personally, i wouldn't wanna be rockin other ppl's stuff
i could understand if they were like generic pieces like jesus pieces and crosses, but he rockin pendants of other ppl's logos n stuff

not hating in anyway or form, was just wondering

weren't those chains wale got on made for ppl tho? also, why are they still always at the shop? why aren't they in the possession of whom they were made for?

i asked the same question awhile back but what i think it really is that the customer is so hood he uses icee fresh as there safety box so he wontget robbed (which i personally think is smart) and picks it up when they want to wear it. thats my guess

and its also good for IF because it shows there work

Because the Omega Constellation Baguette is a one-of-a-kind horological masterpiece, every one of its 459 diamonds has been cut specifically forthe watch. As a result, if one of the stones needs to be replaced or exchanged, the process can take longer than it would for a series-production watch. Anynew diamond will have to be custom-prepared so that it matches the colour, clarity, cut and carat size of the stones around it. In fact, due to the absolutelyunique nature of the Constellation Baguette, no standard replacement parts can be kept in stock - each one would have to be specially created for thisextraordinary timepiece.
cobag1.jpg

cobag2.jpg

Can someone school me on black gold and black diamonds?

Do they hold value through time? Any info is appreciated, thanks NT.

Originally Posted by RFX45

Because the Omega Constellation Baguette is a one-of-a-kind horological masterpiece, every one of its 459 diamonds has been cut specifically for the watch. As a result, if one of the stones needs to be replaced or exchanged, the process can take longer than it would for a series-production watch. Any new diamond will have to be custom-prepared so that it matches the colour, clarity, cut and carat size of the stones around it. In fact, due to the absolutely unique nature of the Constellation Baguette, no standard replacement parts can be kept in stock - each one would have to be specially created for this extraordinary timepiece.
cobag1.jpg

cobag2.jpg

straight sickness.

freakydestroyer tht was my cam phone pic didnt have any bigger pics im sure someone knows how to though

I got this mens watch in trade the diamonds are nice and fiery if anyone wants a good deal pm me

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

cquan05,
That ring looks brolic.. School ring or custom championship like NLV's?
pimp.gif

BTW,
Where Nate been at?
That pic is of Teyana Taylor so I'm not too sure about the specs on the ring
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif
Didn't even know she had a ring like that....

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

cquan05,
That ring looks brolic.. School ring or custom championship like NLV's?
pimp.gif

BTW,
Where Nate been at?

Think that's Teyana Taylor's stuff you know; she *** with them guys @ ZShock and they do them rings

Back
Top Bottom