**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

ROLEX

pimp.gif

Whats good NT, I'm back and wanted to share some eye candy with yall. Some of the pieces you've seen some new and i've gotten a couple new watches. HOpe yall like em i took em with my BB BOLd also i got 2 new pieces coming...

close ups-

some new watches-

got this for a STEAL-

NEW $$#+-

My Daughters Piece... It was originally made for NM but it was too small so they re made her the bigger one and i copped the smaller one-

and of course dropping in Htown and on the Net in end of OCT...

Thanks for watching feel free to Show love or hate... God BLess

Originally Posted by Lver of Jordan

I thought Jeezy & Rick Ross was beefin after that BMF freestyle Jezzy did??? 
eyes.gif

Guess Not... Damn Gucci's Jewels are either Fake aka Big John the Jewler or Super Low quality.... They trying to give one of Gucci's super "iced" out watches and it's only valued at $5000? Really.. I know I'm a big timer but I know an all iced out watch should be worth more then $5000... anyways

Originally Posted by JimmyBoixL2H

Whats good NT, I'm back and wanted to share some eye candy with yall. Some of the pieces you've seen some new and i've gotten a couple new watches. HOpe yall like em i took em with my BB BOLd also i got 2 new pieces coming...

close ups-

some new watches-

got this for a STEAL-

NEW $$#+-

My Daughters Piece... It was originally made for NM but it was too small so they re made her the bigger one and i copped the smaller one-

and of course dropping in Htown and on the Net in end of OCT...

Thanks for watching feel free to Show love or hate... God BLess

WOW!WHAT A 1ST POST BRO

eyes.gif

I don't think they're in the same location... That Rick Ross and Slim Thug picture seems to be from one of his shows

Jimmmi Boy, nice to see you back in the thread, it wasn't cool that you got banned. I don't understand why anyone would want to ban someone who frequents their website and contributes, regardless of whether you posted something for sale one time. Just drives people away from your website, which contradicts the purpose of even having a website.

Anyway, nice jewels. I like the barbie piece you copped your daughter...that must have cost guap. I like the new Breitling as well... **@% goes hard.

Don't take this the wrong way...but i think you need to start looking at smaller but higher quality jewels. More classy stuff. I mean all your stuff costs a lot but for what you paid for all that you could have a rolex day-date 2 or the masterpiece, even a solid gold daytona, a crazy fat yellow franco and stupid Jacob and co. jesus piece, a crazy 3 row fat diamond tennis bracelet and a pinky ring with a stupid fat diamond. That would be better in my opinion. And that's not even that small and classy.

Jimmmi Boy, nice to see you back in the thread, it wasn't cool that you got banned. I don't understand why anyone would want to ban someone who frequents their website and contributes, regardless of whether you posted something for sale one time. Just drives people away from your website, which contradicts the purpose of even having a website.

Anyway, nice jewels. I like the barbie piece you copped your daughter...that must have cost guap. I like the new Breitling as well... @*$# goes hard.

Don't take this the wrong way...but i think you need to start looking at smaller but higher quality jewels. More classy stuff. I mean all your stuff costs a lot but for what you paid for all that you could have a rolex day-date 2 or the masterpiece, even a solid gold daytona, a crazy fat yellow franco and stupid Jacob and co. jesus piece, a crazy 3 row fat diamond tennis bracelet and a pinky ring with a stupid fat diamond. That would be better in my opinion. And that's not even that small and classy.

Originally Posted by GreatestGoliath

eyes.gif

Guess Not... Damn Gucci's Jewels are either Fake aka Big John the Jewler or Super Low quality.... They trying to give one of Gucci's super "iced" out watches and it's only valued at $5000? Really.. I know I'm a big timer but I know an all iced out watch should be worth more then $5000... anyways
well damn. its shinin, it looks nice, its well crafted. it could be $1000 or $100,000. i thought the point of it was to look as nice as possible.
would it make it look any better if he confirmed his jewelry was real?
serious question bro. if lets say for fun, he took his jewels to ben baller and ben confirmed them real.
would you say it looks like crap just cause? or would you say it looks nice now? just cause you know its worth money?

cause all gucci's "diamonds" dance in the videos and pics and its pretty well set.
the stones are always perfectly clear(which is the give away) so i dont get it.

can anyone answer that for me?

Originally Posted by likethematrix

Originally Posted by GreatestGoliath

eyes.gif

well damn. its shinin, it looks nice, its well crafted. it could be $1000 or $100,000. i thought the point of it was to look as nice as possible.
would it make it look any better if he confirmed his jewelry was real?
serious question bro. if lets say for fun, he took his jewels to ben baller and ben confirmed them real.
would you say it looks like crap just cause? or would you say it looks nice now? just cause you know its worth money?

cause all gucci's "diamonds" dance in the videos and pics and its pretty well set.
the stones are always perfectly clear(which is the give away) so i dont get it.

can anyone answer that for me?
thats been the story of this thread for awhile. I dont think anyone really has an answer for that.

If the @$@$ looks good it looks good. I dont give a damn....

just gotta set a limit where it doesn't even count as jewelry anymore.

some NT'ers out here buying quality jewels amongst people posting "low quality" diamonds.
I think they have a right to talk trash

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

just gotta set a limit where it doesn't even count as jewelry anymore.

some NT'ers out here buying quality jewels amongst people posting "low quality" diamonds.
I think they have a right to talk trash
that sounds like a cat who is salty they got the new CL550 stock at the club, and some dude in a 06 CL500 with a fly kit and fly rims pull up and stop his shine.
thats what i think.
"damn i paid 50k for this 10karat chain with bout 3carats of vvs stones, and this dude with 3 big !@% chains just walked in and he gettin mad love. people lookin past this small cross. ##%$ that $$!!! son. i paid more."
rewind 10 years
"damn i paid 1000 for these bapes/dunks/AF1/Jordans and this dude with these Grs just walked in gettin mad love. people not even lookin at my kicks. ##%$ that $$!!! son. i paid more."

some thingssss....never changeeeee....

if its fly its fly. cause none of this stuff ever has a return. especially if you payin "retail" for jewelry which is what youre doing when you buy from a jeweler.
you'll never ever ever get the money back you paid for labor, so in the end, you losing anyway.
just cause gold is 154545fiftyleven/Oz dont mean thats what YOU sellin it for. you get to sell it for scrap prices.
ditto with the diamonds less than 1carat in size.
but we all know this right?
so what makes spending more money a right to "talk trash" i thought ben baller and lax charged so much cause of their craftsmanship.

Question- 
Are lab made diamonds frowned upon? I'm interested in buying a piece and its "lab made" and I hadn't the slightest clue of whether or not thats an alright thing or if its another word for "this *!#+% fake"

For example, these Lab made G Shock covers. Are they legit?

Back
Top Bottom