**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

kSLxT.jpg

Originally Posted by Kingtre

TvJohnny Just delivered 150k yacht-master Rolex () to the bo$$$

x2_67f6552

x2_67f318b

nerd.gif

If&co Gold Jesus Pieces looking proper
pimp.gif

1. That yachmaster is definitely not 150k 
2. To my knowledge Rolex has never made a full diamond Yachmaster and that would be the only reason it would be 150

3. Rolex never uses channel bezels on their factory diamond watches

It's made by JOHNNY DANG, he probally just got the watch and made it all custom in his lil sweatshop haha

Originally Posted by SAjewelry

Originally Posted by 59FIFTY

It's made by JOHNNY DANG, he probally just got the watch and made it all custom in his lil sweatshop haha
OBVIOUSLY its made by johnny dang
laugh.gif
yea i dont think anybody pays attention when Dang quotes prices....

Originally Posted by SAjewelry

Originally Posted by 59FIFTY

OBVIOUSLY its made by johnny dang
You think Johnny is still handmaking all of his jewelry? He only sells it because he's well known, hes got a lil shop with all these vietnamese dudes getting paid probally minimum wage and he gets all the profit
roll.gif

just watch this 

laugh.gif
wth are you trying to argue about...i doubt he was saying that johnny dang actually sat down and hand crafted the jewelry

platinum yacht master ii is around 30k. im guessing the a yellow one is aorund 20k, and 130 for the ice?? kanyeshrug.gif

Question anyone know who made that riley from the boondocks for s.b ? I think that idea was hot I like the piece but idk it looks a lil costume to me like it may not b official. Any info ?

That set up looks like trash. I don't care how much it cost him the whole design/idea is trash.

Originally Posted by skidmarkshawty

platinum yacht master ii is around 30k. im guessing the a yellow one is aorund 20k, and 130 for the ice?? kanyeshrug.gif

JD charges something around 4-5 bucks each stone set.
a 40k watch with 110k in "labor"

but at the end of the day, i know ya'll aint that naive. these figures are just to dry clean that cash.

bmf had dudes who were "clean" and had credit. same thing down there in dade.

thats why ross has so much *ahem* "money" to blow, so to speak.

Back
Top Bottom