**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by ToAnotherLevel

Originally Posted by BOMB SQUAD RECORDS

Any ideas where I can find black diamond engagment rings?

don't do it.

A reason why, would be great sir.
notsureifserious.gif

don't do it.

id also like to know why not 
nerd.gif

my ladies always talked about getting something like that would be pretty dope
(im assuming not traditional yadda yadda right???)

don't do it.

1) Black diamonds are a fad. As soon as Jay Z says so all these cats (except the south) will be back to their old ways. 2) Black diamonds are crazy cheap. The mark up on them is outrageous. Yes I know the mark up on all diamonds is crazy but black diamonds are trash. Don't expect any of these jewelers to give it to you straight on black diamonds. Before rappers starting wearing black diamonds they were mad cheap. 3) This is your wife. Her engagement ring is a very special thing and giving a black diamond just makes you both look tacky. If you want something different get a moissanite stone. If you really want black diamonds get a regular diamond center stone and put black stones around it.

black diamonds are a fad and it is tacky for a engagement ring, i could not agree more with bomb squad. I would find it hard to believe you would be thinking about doing that if black diamonds and jewelry were not beat over our heads from all the rappers, sports figures, NT, ect. In the end its your guys ring so do what makes you the most happy.

Can any of you guys help me out?
I have a 14k white gold necklace im looking to get rid of (had it for 11 years), it's 68 grams. How much money am I realistically looking at receiving back? 
frown.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Wade187

Don't know much about jewelry but I like the chain Pharrell used to wear. Can you guys let me know what this kinda chain is called? 

EDIT: Don't know why the vid won't show, but it was provider, it's just the regular gold chain he wore back then. Or is it diamonds maybe? I know its thin and yellow, looks sorta like a rope

that marshmallow looks huge!.. pause. someone should ice that out. i seen a damn iced out whisk on NT so i don't tell me it ain't out the realms of reality.

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

I have a 14k white gold necklace im looking to get rid of (had it for 11 years), it's 68 grams. How much money am I realistically looking at receiving back? 
frown.gif
nerd.gif

try ebay man.i followed some auctions and see chains go for at least 25 a gram for 14k, but they all been yellow.if you got an account slap it up there.. pause.. with a $1500 reserve. worse case scenario you loose a few bucks on the listing. now a days ebay has like 25 cent listings ect. clean it up, take some good pics and put a proper description and you are good to go
wink.gif

on a who gives a damn note one dude on there from miami who hand makes cubans is charging 41 a gram for 14k. I was talking myself into a massive link (think 500 grams and up) a couple years back and i think he was charging 22 a gram
eyes.gif

wait, did homie really said he wants to get his girl a black diamond engagement ring?....what type of hypebeast #%%! is that??

Originally Posted by python002

frown.gif
nerd.gif

try ebay man.i followed some auctions and see chains go for at least 25 a gram for 14k, but they all been yellow.if you got an account slap it up there.. pause.. with a $1500 reserve. worse case scenario you loose a few bucks on the listing. now a days ebay has like 25 cent listings ect. clean it up, take some good pics and put a proper description and you are good to go
wink.gif

on a who gives a damn note one dude on there from miami who hand makes cubans is charging 41 a gram for 14k. I was talking myself into a massive link (think 500 grams and up) a couple years back and i think he was charging 22 a gram
eyes.gif
Preciate it, I went and got it appraised by a local old timer jeweler and dude said, "new; its worth $3800, cashing it in; I can give you $1050". Mind F_d. My computer was not computting that. 

Originally Posted by python002

frown.gif
nerd.gif

wink.gif

eyes.gif
Preciate it, I went and got it appraised by a local old timer jeweler and dude said, "new; its worth $3800, cashing it in; I can give you $1050". Mind F_d. My computer was not computting that. 

try and  email some of the online jewelers.... about a month ago traxnyc was offering $26/$27 per gram for 14k

If looking to purchase an engagement ring would it be much cheaper to go to an individual jewel opposed to a retail jeweler, and if so anyone have an idea of the savings? No black diamond

Back
Top Bottom