**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by PHONE CHECK HOMEY

how you compare sean kingston to anyone else?
dude has been a dead beat multiple times....

still down with everyone in the above mentioned (scratching my head....)
Sean hits me up at Drakes MTV party and said "yo Ben I know you don't like me, but I just almost died, if I get you bieber can you make me a grill?"

hmmm, what would any smart business man do? you sound dumb. as crazy and sad at the same time as it may sound, Bieber at this point is the biggest star on earth, Michael Jackson level for the power he has and fan base, his money is no joke and the press just from that 1 of 2 deals +++ me up. that was a solid connect.

Cartoon was with him last week, I'm represented by his agency and they book most of my endorsement deals, we speak almost every other day.
Game? our circles are still so close that I have to see and speak to him often, same with Fat Joe whenever Joes in town he hits me. Joe ain't coppin jewelry like that and neither is Game.
and Mayweather? dropped 1.2 million in the last 5 months and I'm a fan of his boxing.... I'm not gonna be cool with someone I been a fan of for over 10 years?

shiiiieeeeeeeuuuuuuuttttttttttttttt (clay davis)

tumblr_lmf1aac7fd1qflhz8o1_500.jpg

+

floyd-mayweather-happy.jpg

=

29bo8wm.gif

Originally Posted by PHONE CHECK HOMEY

how you compare sean kingston to anyone else?
dude has been a dead beat multiple times....

still down with everyone in the above mentioned (scratching my head....)
Sean hits me up at Drakes MTV party and said "yo Ben I know you don't like me, but I just almost died, if I get you bieber can you make me a grill?"

hmmm, what would any smart business man do? you sound dumb. as crazy and sad at the same time as it may sound, Bieber at this point is the biggest star on earth, Michael Jackson level for the power he has and fan base, his money is no joke and the press just from that 1 of 2 deals +++ me up. that was a solid connect.

Cartoon was with him last week, I'm represented by his agency and they book most of my endorsement deals, we speak almost every other day.
Game? our circles are still so close that I have to see and speak to him often, same with Fat Joe whenever Joes in town he hits me. Joe ain't coppin jewelry like that and neither is Game.
and Mayweather? dropped 1.2 million in the last 5 months and I'm a fan of his boxing.... I'm not gonna be cool with someone I been a fan of for over 10 years?

shiiiieeeeeeeuuuuuuuttttttttttttttt (clay davis)

You originally said he Dm'ed you on twitter asking. Also, I can't see anyone saying I almost died please make me a grill I know u hate me.

Those rings
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Hopefully I can get something like that when its time...

And I dont really want to go to ebay route, I dont care about spending the money if I have too if Im getting good quality in return... I just know these commercial stores have a huge mark up... I think its better if I was to go through others like Ben's, Zahirs and Lax...

id like to get a nice starter chain or bracelet.

Cuban links , What would you guys go with classic gold , or silver ?

Just came across this in my watch/jewelry box, havent worn it in months and months and almost forgot about it and the franco that goes with it... Think im gonna get rid of it, gold has nearly doubled in price since I bought it , but Ill take a L on the diamonds..... Anyone want it cheap holla at me LOL..... Kinda sad to get rid of it, but I never even wear chains anymore to be honest......
2s8leno.jpg

Lax getting money 
pimp.gif

Edit: Did you ever get Camron's watch?
ive always has watches since vol.1 and in heavy bulk at times, i always told people buy this or buy that even if it wasnt from me but to buy it as an INVESTMENT, bigles can relate to exactly what I meant.....

camrons watch was a no go never got ahold of it, but i think hell sell his roc-a-fella platinum chain hmmmm 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom